Skyward Sword > Skyrim, didn't need 2 gigs of ram OR HD Graphics!

#121iloveheavyrain(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 12:50:11 PM
Yes!!!
#122fire2boxPosted 11/7/2012 1:46:05 PM
I dint like skyward sword. Easily worse in terms of story/setting then even TP. It made me revist the same area's 3 different times and the end villain was evil for the sake of being evil. No back story, it's just there and it's evil. so you must defeat it..

Also the people only live in cloud city or whatever. What did it matter if evil rules over the land on the bottom?
---
"If you find something that you feel you belong to, become a groupie and a fan, and then a critic." Starlee Kine
#123Shah138Posted 11/7/2012 1:47:14 PM
I beat SS in 20ish hours too actually, whereas Skyrim took way longer.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sLzTB.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CM6pz.jpg http://i.minus.com/iIOc9KdTGstCq.gif
#124BlueFlameBatPosted 11/7/2012 2:06:56 PM(edited)
At least with Skyrim, I didn't have to deal with motion controls. After about ten seconds of trying to fly that bird in Skyward Sword, I was ready to strangle someone!!

And I couldn't play as a Lizard Girl in Skyward Sword. I need my ****ing lizard girls, dammit!

... And when my Argonian got killed, I could just pretend she was TheBlackDragon from NintendoLife.
---
"BlueFlameBat has not entered any biographical information. It's probably none of your damn business anyway." -G4TV profile
There is still no escape.
#125SpoonSportsPosted 11/7/2012 3:38:00 PM
Mavrick588 posted...
I agree
SS is the best game I have played in 25 years

Get your flame shield ready though
Skyrim fanboys are brutal.

25 years? Pushing a little too much but Skyward Sword was indeed amazing.
---
Calvin and Hobbes - Greatest comic I ever read!
JRSC 1988 Honda CRX ZC Tuned & Built by: HybridWerks
#126BlueFlameBatPosted 11/7/2012 8:05:12 PM
They should've put Skyrim on Wii. Aiming would have been better with pointer controls, and optional motion controls could add a little extra to the experience as long as traditional controls were also an option. I hope they put future Elder Scrolls games on Wii U.
---
"BlueFlameBat has not entered any biographical information. It's probably none of your damn business anyway." -G4TV profile
There is still no escape.
#127DrHarlockPosted 11/7/2012 8:11:01 PM
googler posted...
iloveheavyrain posted...
True story. Ya, ya. True.

Zelda Wii U will blow any boring, randomized, button mashing RPG out of the water!

Who the hell button mashes skyrim?...and besides that, im sure people dont ever play SS by locking on and mashing. Right?

Melee combat in Bethesda games is pretty mashy.
---
You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you.
#128Godstriker8Posted 11/7/2012 8:11:39 PM
Bethesda should be commerated for such a rich world they were able to craft. That game instills a sense of adventure and discovery unlike ANY Zelda game, and the bang for your buck is high. I've spend 180 hours on a single character, and I still havent seen everything that game had to offer.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#129Bondo_6464Posted 11/8/2012 11:34:38 AM(edited)
iloveheavyrain posted...
Bondo, such a liar. Zelda SS took well close to 100 hours to complete. So easy though to lie and said you did it in 24! Not even with a manual could you do it in 24hours. Just watch the content and playing through all the levels without dying would be at least 40 hours. Nice try with the lie though!

I Just checked, and my file has 48 hours, so I was halfway there. but even then 24 is closer to 48 than 100. I've put about 5 times as much hours into Skyrim, and i still play Skyrim, i haven't played Skyward Sword since Februrary.
---
Crom...
#130TrueBlue91Posted 11/8/2012 12:29:15 PM
Godstriker8 posted...
Bethesda should be commerated for such a rich world they were able to craft. That game instills a sense of adventure and discovery unlike ANY Zelda game, and the bang for your buck is high. I've spend 180 hours on a single character, and I still havent seen everything that game had to offer.

Yeah, well Skyward Sword had THREE whole places to visit, PLUS you get to return to them a lot to make the game long. If you take your time a little, the game can last upwards of 600, maybe 750 HOURS on a single run.

And it uses motion controls for swimming, flying, diving, throwing, swinging on vines, swordplay, other items, boss keys, playing the harp, the mine carts, tightropes, and more.
BEAT THAT!
---
Pour grammer annoy's me