Skyward Sword > Skyrim, didn't need 2 gigs of ram OR HD Graphics!

#31googlerPosted 11/5/2012 10:57:14 PM
iloveheavyrain posted...
True story. Ya, ya. True.

Zelda Wii U will blow any boring, randomized, button mashing RPG out of the water!

Who the hell button mashes skyrim?...and besides that, im sure people dont ever play SS by locking on and mashing. Right?
#32strife14467Posted 11/5/2012 10:57:21 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
Bethesda sucks at coding and bug testing, and they don't care about those buying their games, Skyrim is proof of that.

Fallout 3 on the PS3 was pretty bad. I almost couldn't finish Point Lookout, Broken Steel, or Mothership Zeta because of lag and freezing issues. I ended up doing the final part of Broken Steel at least 5 times because it would keep freezing. For the other 2, the random freezing was so bad I had to save way too often to try and get around it. Heck I almost didn't even do Mothership Zeta because it kept freezing when you got abducted. Very poor job by Bethesda, and yeah you can use the excuse of the games being so big but there's no excuse for a game having so many problems.

Morrowind was pretty bad for freezing on the original Xbox, and my PC version gets so many random CTDs to the point that I really can't play it. I never played Oblivion on a console, but the PC version was pretty bad until I installed the unofficial patches. I refuse to buy Fallout New Vegas or Skyrim because I know that they're just as bad as all their other games for having problems.

Sure you could say that when they work as intended that the Bethesda games can be as good or even better than some Zelda games, but at least the Zelda games don't suffer from major problems like most Bethesda games. Though the one exception to this that I can think of would be the Majora's Mask port that was put into the Collector's Edition release for the Gamecube
---
my consoles: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Master System, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PS3, and XBOX
#33Tien25Posted 11/5/2012 11:03:01 PM
googler posted...
iloveheavyrain posted...

Zelda Wii U will blow any boring, randomized, button mashing RPG out of the water!

Who the hell button mashes skyrim?...and besides that, im sure people dont ever play SS by locking on and mashing. Right?

No. Nobody mashes in Skyward Sword.

They flail.
---
Brawl FC: 0087 1965 1861 (YAY)
#34Lord_of_BeefDipPosted 11/5/2012 11:03:13 PM
FlyinTonite posted...
Lord_of_BeefDip posted...
iloveheavyrain posted...

Each game has it's own merits and negatives. However, somethings cannon be disputed, such as Skyrim having FAR more to do, and because of that, it is more varied and open ended. Whether that makes it more or less fun is opinion, but it certainly is not a bad game by any means.

Skyrim was boring as hell with all of 3 quest types... don't use quanity as an argument, it's baseless most of the time.

And that is your opinion, not a fact. I personally agree in a way, but I spent most of my time just f***ing around, which to me is where the true fun lies.

Planning on building a 1000$ PC during tax season and modding the hell out of the game on that.
---
music3212.proboards.com
My forum, attempting a revival.
#35pizzaman95Posted 11/5/2012 11:13:11 PM
Planning on building a 1000$ PC during tax season and modding the hell out of the game on that.

I wanted to do that for a while but I never get around to it.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#36Lord_of_BeefDipPosted 11/5/2012 11:15:36 PM
pizzaman95 posted...

I wanted to do that for a while but I never get around to it.

I've been wanting to do so for a while, considering the PC I use struggles with Oblivion on low settings.

By the time I get my return, what is expensive now should be a decent bit cheaper, so that will be good as well.
---
music3212.proboards.com
My forum, attempting a revival.
#37strongo9Posted 11/5/2012 11:21:16 PM
Skyrim sucks, but what are they even being compared. One is a Japanese action-adventure while the other is a WRPG.
---
Want Paper Mario Sticker Star, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, New Super Mario Bros. U, and Rayman Legends
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#38pizzaman95Posted 11/5/2012 11:24:17 PM(edited)
what are they even being compared. One is a Japanese action-adventure while the other is a WRPG.

BECAUSE

BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH FANTASY GAMES THAT WERE RELEASED IN THE SAME TIME FRAME
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#39TrueBlue91Posted 11/5/2012 11:30:23 PM
Skward Sword's just a boring series of fetch quests, doing nearly nothing (in the sky), pointing the remote and following the beeping, easy temples and QTE-like combat.

Never played Skyrim though.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#40ChargrilledPosted 11/5/2012 11:47:55 PM
libatako posted...
nice troll topic.

---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!