Wii U graphics.

#11IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/6/2012 8:08:37 AM
Name an Xbox 360 game that's better looking than this:
http://videos.videopress.com/8UI8Vaqj/pg_nd_w101_j_hd_hd.mp4

No jaggies, 60fps, graphical quality on par or better.

I'll be waiting, definitely not going to hold my breath.

Well, first off, that game is not missing aliasing lol
http://www.gamedynamo.com/images/galleries/photo/2447/project-p-100-wii-u-screenshots-7.jpg

Games that are on par:

Sonic and Sega Allstars Racing Transformed
Borderlands 2
Tales of Vesperia
Among others

If we look at PS3 titles, Ni no Kuni absolutely destroys Wonderful100 graphically, like not even a contest at all.

The only thing Wonderful100 has going for it is the frame rate, wish they would invest in some AA though.

Also, Wonderful101 isn't even applicable as it is not a launch title lol.
#12AbysmalTrinityPosted 11/6/2012 8:41:21 AM
Is it a bad sign that the launch games for the Wii U aren't much better than PS360 games? Every system has had launch games that look better than their predecessors.

Nope not true.
Launch Xbox 360 games looked like Xbox games.
---
Simply Abysmal
AbysmalTrinity
#13IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/6/2012 8:42:28 AM
Is it a bad sign that the launch games for the Wii U aren't much better than PS360 games? Every system has had launch games that look better than their predecessors.

Nope not true.

I always feel bad for these people that clearly weren't around for the 360 launch.
#14Board_hunter567Posted 11/6/2012 8:43:55 AM
I'm still in the boat that Zombi U is doing some things that current gen consoles just couldn't do without some struggle.

But seriously, you shouldn't concern yourself.
#15AbysmalTrinityPosted 11/6/2012 8:47:29 AM

Nope not true.

I always feel bad for these people that clearly weren't around for the 360 launch.

Is that directed towards me?

Because Perfect Dark Zero could of been done on the Xbox.
---
Simply Abysmal
AbysmalTrinity
#16IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/6/2012 8:51:16 AM

Nope not true.

http://www.gamespot.com/features/xbox-vs-xbox-360-do-you-really-need-hd-6140621/

Not even to mention the exclusives like Kameo (big improvement over the Xbox version), Amped 3, Condemned Criminal Origins and yes, Perfect Dark Zero (definitely not doable on the Xbox in its current form, it would take major downgrades).
#17IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/6/2012 8:54:12 AM
Just to further the point:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_Dark_Zero#Development

"Perfect Dark Zero is also one of the first games to use the Havok's HydraCore physics engine, which was specifically designed for multi-core video game systems such as the Xbox 360.[18] Additionally, the game's renderer engine employs more advanced graphic technologies than was possible in the previous generation, including parallax mapping, ambient occlusion, subsurface scattering, and high dynamic range.[19] "

http://www.ign.com/articles/2006/03/03/a-rare-epilogue?page=4

"The console's support for floating point render targets means that PDZ's high dynamic range lighting has far greater fidelity than was possible with the previous generation. Longer shaders and the ability to make complex decisions within the shaders mean that a large set of advanced material properties can be applied in unison in an efficient manner. Previously, only a subset of these features could be used for any one surface, and even then, compromises would have had to be made in the quality of the effects."

Clearly not possible on the OG Xbox lol
#18darkjedilinkPosted 11/6/2012 8:56:44 AM
AbysmalTrinity posted...

Nope not true.

PDZero could have been done on the Dreamcast.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#19Non_AdoPosted 11/6/2012 8:57:00 AM
Lord_Valkire posted...
We've has so many topics like this its just getting redundant

Same people are even arguing in this one, but one has a new example of a very impressive looking game. I know I will be looking at that game when it comes out.
#20Enigma149Posted 11/6/2012 8:59:49 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
**Shhhhhh... TC, they're getting a new system... give them this moment, at least.**

Oh, for the love of God, post something useful!
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey