NSMBU gets an 9/10

#31StickMen1090Posted 11/6/2012 2:09:43 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
EarthViper posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Impressive.

But I don't think it's fair to have 'finally in HD' as a '+'.

Don't see why not. People have waited 7+ years to play gamings biggest franchise in HD. Getting what you've been waiting for can't count as a +?

Call of Duty has been in HD for a long time...

well not really on consoles
#32DynheartPosted 11/6/2012 2:27:23 PM
StickMen1090 posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
EarthViper posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Impressive.

Don't see why not. People have waited 7+ years to play gamings biggest franchise in HD. Getting what you've been waiting for can't count as a +?

Call of Duty has been in HD for a long time...

well not really on consoles

Yea. I think people tend to forget that up scaled doesn't mean it's HD. Just because it's displayed in 1080p on your TV. Just means it's up scaled from, what? 544-600? That's not even HD. 720p is HD.

I believe a lot XBLA titles are in 720p..some are in 1080p as well. 3D full fledged titles? Up scaled.
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#33TrueBlue91Posted 11/6/2012 2:39:02 PM
EarthViper posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Impressive.

No. HD is nothing special, and it's expected from WiiU.

That's like giving 3D Land bonus points just for having a 3D effect. Now, if the 3D effect is especially impressive, then it's different. Same thing; if the HD graphics and framerate etc. are especially good, then it's fair to consider these as strong points of the game.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#34Helmsly2008Posted 11/6/2012 2:44:35 PM
never heard of "consol.AT" before
#35darkjedilinkPosted 11/6/2012 4:23:44 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Impressive.

A bunch of the first games on the 360 and PS3 had that listed as a plus. If it's fair for them, it's fair for the Wii U.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#36TrueBlue91Posted 11/6/2012 4:35:49 PM
darkjedilink posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Impressive.

A bunch of the first games on the 360 and PS3 had that listed as a plus. If it's fair for them, it's fair for the Wii U.

Well firstly, if that's true I don't agree with that either.

Secondly, HD console gaming was NEW at the time. Not 6 years old. Understandably, it felt so incredibly new and fresh.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#37PikachuMittinsPosted 11/6/2012 4:43:16 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
BAHBAHjrINsane posted...
It's really pathetic that they cant get this game to have online multiplayer

smh

Yeah, we'd be perfectly OK with terrible online multiplayer, what with the tiniest bit of lag screwing everyone up.

And that one guy screwing everything up by throwing you into a pit. Lol.
---
Official Light Director of the NDF/KDF/PDF/IDF
Playing: Pokemon White, White 2, Liberation Maiden.
#38LinetrixPosted 11/6/2012 4:46:59 PM
darkjedilink posted...

And this, right here, my friends is irrefutable proof the Wii U is 6 years LATE. Not 1-2 years ahead of Sony and MS.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#39ColorfulColorsPosted 11/6/2012 4:50:18 PM
Linetrix posted...
darkjedilink posted...

And this, right here, my friends is irrefutable proof the Wii U is 6 years LATE. Not 1-2 years ahead of Sony and MS.

And then watch the 720 and PS4 do the same thing.
---
I Never Got Console Wars. They're Just Game Companies. Whats The Difference?
#40AhnoldDoodPosted 11/6/2012 4:50:20 PM
Linetrix posted...
darkjedilink posted...

And this, right here, my friends is irrefutable proof the Wii U is 6 years LATE.

"This random post on the internet proves everything!"

God you're desperate.