NSMBU gets an 9/10

#41LinetrixPosted 11/6/2012 4:51:57 PM
ColorfulColors posted...
Linetrix posted...
darkjedilink posted...

A bunch of the first games on the 360 and PS3 had that listed as a plus. If it's fair for them, it's fair for the Wii U.

And this, right here, my friends is irrefutable proof the Wii U is 6 years LATE. Not 1-2 years ahead of Sony and MS.

And then watch the 720 and PS4 do the same thing.

Hahahahaha, are you really that delusional to think the PS4 and the 720 will get reviews saying HD is a plus? Nintendo is just playing catch up, kid. Deal with it.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#42ColorfulColorsPosted 11/6/2012 4:56:21 PM
Linetrix posted...
ColorfulColors posted...
Linetrix posted...
darkjedilink posted...

A bunch of the first games on the 360 and PS3 had that listed as a plus. If it's fair for them, it's fair for the Wii U.

And this, right here, my friends is irrefutable proof the Wii U is 6 years LATE. Not 1-2 years ahead of Sony and MS.

Hahahahaha, are you really that delusional to think the PS4 and the 720 will get reviews saying HD is a plus? Nintendo is just playing catch up, kid. Deal with it.

Pretty much they will. You know how spoiled people like you are. OMGZ IT HAZ TO BE HD OR IT SUCKZ.
---
I Never Got Console Wars. They're Just Game Companies. Whats The Difference?
#43DesperateMonkeyPosted 11/6/2012 4:58:35 PM
Actually, Linetrix is speaking the trolling truth. The Wii U getting bonus points for being HD is pretty stupid. Games are all HD except for Wii games. The issue arises from the fact that people are treating Nintendo like the dumb kid with the helmet.

"Oh you went to the washroom all by yourself and didn't make booboo all over your pants! I'm so proud of you!"
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#44ColorfulColorsPosted 11/6/2012 4:59:57 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Actually, Linetrix is speaking the trolling truth. The Wii U getting bonus points for being HD is pretty stupid. Games are all HD except for Wii games. The issue arises from the fact that people are treating Nintendo like the dumb kid with the helmet.

"Oh you went to the washroom all by yourself and didn't make booboo all over your pants! I'm so proud of you!"

Who lied to you?
---
#4540DribylfPosted 11/6/2012 5:03:47 PM

...it didn't get bonus points

it just meant "Hey Mario's in HD now, cool" I see it as a positive, it's a pretty cool thing now, and I spent 90% of this gen with a 360.
Stop reading into things.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#46LinetrixPosted 11/6/2012 5:10:46 PM
ColorfulColors posted...
Linetrix posted...
ColorfulColors posted...
Linetrix posted...
darkjedilink posted...

Pretty much they will.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Because the PS3 and the 360 didn't support HD already, right? Hahahahahaha, I LOVE those delicious delusions and denials.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#4740DribylfPosted 11/6/2012 5:14:13 PM
Getting heated about videogames
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#48sonic777Posted 11/6/2012 5:15:40 PM
squatch22 posted...
sonic777 posted...
Modern Warfare 3 sold 29 Million. .

Any source?

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=modern+warfare+3

Melkac used only the XBox 360 information.

You couldn't be failing more -__-
Saying CoD's combined sales on multiple platforms are just as impressive as Mario's sales on a single platform is just as stupid as saying Nintendo's Wii ended up in last place in sales in the 7th generation, because the PS3 and Xbox 360 sold more combined -__-

Except the argument was that Mario outsold Call of Duty. Which is not true. Call of Duty outsold Mario by a healthy margin. In fact, Modern Warfare 3 has outsold every Mario game save the original. And that's probably because that game has been released like a million times and has had a 20 year head start on MW3.
#49AhnoldDoodPosted 11/6/2012 5:20:24 PM
sonic777 posted...
squatch22 posted...
sonic777 posted...
Modern Warfare 3 sold 29 Million. .

Any source?

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=modern+warfare+3

Melkac used only the XBox 360 information.

You couldn't be failing more -__-
Saying CoD's combined sales on multiple platforms are just as impressive as Mario's sales on a single platform is just as stupid as saying Nintendo's Wii ended up in last place in sales in the 7th generation, because the PS3 and Xbox 360 sold more combined -__-

Except the argument was that Mario outsold Call of Duty. Which is not true. Call of Duty outsold Mario by a healthy margin. In fact, Modern Warfare 3 has outsold every Mario game save the original. And that's probably because that game has been released like a million times and has had a 20 year head start on MW3.

Once again, MW3 is a MULTIPLATFORM GAME.

If you go by the single version's sales (MW3's highest sale by itself is 14 million on the 360), Mario Kart Wii outsold MW3 altogether and so did NSMB and Wii.

And don't give me that "Oh, they're pack-ins!" So putting the sales of a multiplatform game against a single one is more fair than putting the sales of pack-ins?
#50ColorfulColorsPosted 11/6/2012 5:20:55 PM
Linetrix posted...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Because the PS3 and the 360 didn't support HD already, right?

Lol, i love how you cut the rest of my sentence out. Because you know that they have to put HD on it or else no buy. lololol.

I LOVE those delicious delusions and denials

Says the guy who said the Wii U was a ripoff of Crossplay.
---