NSMBU gets an 9/10

#51LinetrixPosted 11/6/2012 5:23:53 PM
Lol, i love how you cut the rest of my sentence out. Because you know that they have to put HD on it or else no buy. lololol.

You mean like the Wii? Lowest software attachment rate in the history of consoles. You're right. They better put HD on it, you know, like in their predecessor consoles.

Says the guy who said the Wii U was a ripoff of Crossplay.

Says the guy who disagreed and couldn't prove he was right and I was wrong.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#52pbandjamesPosted 11/6/2012 5:25:18 PM
Linetrix posted...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Because the PS3 and the 360 didn't support HD already, right? Hahahahahaha, I LOVE those delicious delusions and denials.

You sound too excitable. Stop acting like such a child. Points for good alliteration though.

What does it matter if they just play catch up at this stage? Realistically, there's not going to be much of an improvement with the next gen graphics. Certainly not as drastically as there was between the last generations. So, effectively it doesn't matter anymore.

What will matter more will be the abilities of the console, such as the actual horsepower of the things. Can it handle tons of enemies on the screen without slowdown? Can we have the draw of the environment handled to a near perfect draw in games? Can the lighting and fog effects be near spot on consistently?

Really, by this point we're just polishing up concepts that have already made leaps and bounds in videogames.

The Wii U has an interesting idea in its controller. Sony and Microsoft will need an interesting idea as well to really stand out next gen, other than slightly better looks and mechanics.
---
Game news is the best news. 3DS Friend Code: 4253-3676-2425 (James) PM me with yours if you add me
#5340DribylfPosted 11/6/2012 5:28:00 PM
Realistically, there's not going to be much of an improvement with the next gen graphics

Err
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#54sonic777Posted 11/6/2012 5:28:54 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
sonic777 posted...
squatch22 posted...
sonic777 posted...
Modern Warfare 3 sold 29 Million. .

Any source?

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=modern+warfare+3

Melkac used only the XBox 360 information.

You couldn't be failing more -__-
Saying CoD's combined sales on multiple platforms are just as impressive as Mario's sales on a single platform is just as stupid as saying Nintendo's Wii ended up in last place in sales in the 7th generation, because the PS3 and Xbox 360 sold more combined -__-

Except the argument was that Mario outsold Call of Duty. Which is not true. Call of Duty outsold Mario by a healthy margin. In fact, Modern Warfare 3 has outsold every Mario game save the original. And that's probably because that game has been released like a million times and has had a 20 year head start on MW3.

Once again, MW3 is a MULTIPLATFORM GAME.

If you go by the single version's sales (MW3's highest sale by itself is 14 million on the 360), Mario Kart Wii outsold MW3 altogether and so did NSMB and Wii.

And don't give me that "Oh, they're pack-ins!" So putting the sales of a multiplatform game against a single one is more fair than putting the sales of pack-ins?

Again, that doesn't matter.

The argument was Mario outsells Modern Warfare.

NOT Mario outsells Modern Warfare on the XBox360.

Mario doesn't outsell Modern Warfare.

End of story.
#55ColorfulColorsPosted 11/6/2012 5:31:07 PM
You mean like the Wii? Lowest software attachment rate in the history of consoles. You're right. They better put HD on it, you know, like in their predecessor consoles.

Lol, you really goin' there Liney? They still are gonna have to say HD on sony and Microsoft's systems. Even then, all the games on those systems are still not gonna have all HD .

Says the guy who disagreed and couldn't prove he was right and I was wrong.

Completely sidestepped what i said. *claps hands*
---
I Never Got Console Wars. They're Just Game Companies. Whats The Difference?
#56AhnoldDoodPosted 11/6/2012 5:31:42 PM
sonic777 posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
sonic777 posted...
squatch22 posted...
sonic777 posted...
Modern Warfare 3 sold 29 Million. .

Any source?

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=modern+warfare+3

Melkac used only the XBox 360 information.

You couldn't be failing more -__-
Saying CoD's combined sales on multiple platforms are just as impressive as Mario's sales on a single platform is just as stupid as saying Nintendo's Wii ended up in last place in sales in the 7th generation, because the PS3 and Xbox 360 sold more combined -__-

Except the argument was that Mario outsold Call of Duty. Which is not true. Call of Duty outsold Mario by a healthy margin. In fact, Modern Warfare 3 has outsold every Mario game save the original. And that's probably because that game has been released like a million times and has had a 20 year head start on MW3.

Once again, MW3 is a MULTIPLATFORM GAME.

If you go by the single version's sales (MW3's highest sale by itself is 14 million on the 360), Mario Kart Wii outsold MW3 altogether and so did NSMB and Wii.

And don't give me that "Oh, they're pack-ins!" So putting the sales of a multiplatform game against a single one is more fair than putting the sales of pack-ins?

Again, that doesn't matter.

The argument was Mario outsells Modern Warfare.

NOT Mario outsells Modern Warfare on the XBox360.

Mario doesn't outsell Modern Warfare.

End of story.

Except Mario did outsell Modern Warfare.

If NSMBW didn't, Mario Kart did.
#57LinetrixPosted 11/6/2012 5:35:44 PM
Lol, you really goin' there Liney? They still are gonna have to say HD on sony and Microsoft's systems.

Yep. It's called advertising. Besides, I think 2 letters won't take up much space in the system's box.

Even then, all the games on those systems are still not gonna have all HD .

Sure. They will probably still support SDTVs so even HD games won't be in HD if you're playing them on an old TV.

Completely sidestepped what i said. *claps hands*

Wrong, as usual. I commented about the same subject you first mentioned.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#58sonic777Posted 11/6/2012 5:35:55 PM
Oh, wow.

Good for Mario Kart Wii.

That makes 2 games of the greatest franchise ever that outsells "casual trash."

I expect Nintendo fans to bash CoD, though.

Maybe next time, you'll read the topic and find out the argument WAS NSMB vs MW3.

And no, no NSMB game has outsold MW3. The only Mario platformer game that has outsold it is the original.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Also, how on earth is a bunch of w's in a row a censor bypass?
#59squatch22Posted 11/6/2012 5:38:37 PM
Linetrix posted...

You mean like the Wii? Lowest software attachment rate in the history of consoles. .

Yeah, 800 million games and an attach rate of over 8 games per console is crap.
/sarcasm
---
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#60ColorfulColorsPosted 11/6/2012 5:43:22 PM
Yep. It's called advertising. Besides, I think 2 letters won't take up much space in the system's box.

Wasn't that what you were complaining about for the bloody Wii U?

Sure. They will probably still support SDTVs so even HD games won't be in HD if you're playing them on an old TV.

wut

Wrong, as usual. I commented about the same subject you first mentioned.

No you sidestepped what i was saying about you saying the Wii U was a ripoff crossplay.

Wait, i'm talking to Liney, this arguement will go on till the end of time because all he's gonna do is pull out excuse after excuse. G'day mate.
---
I Never Got Console Wars. They're Just Game Companies. Whats The Difference?