Do you think ps4 or xbox next will have screen controllers?

#21TottentanzPosted 11/6/2012 2:01:34 PM
sejan12 posted...
Smartglass will definitely have a higher latency. It'll feel more laggy and be less useful for twitchy commands. Also, it'll be annoying to use the XBox controller and look at a tablet.

Quit being lazy and grow that third arm already. All the cool kids are doing it.
#22grendelnargentPosted 11/6/2012 2:58:34 PM
it would be the biggest mistakes for microsofl/sony to copy that god-awful Wii U controller,any controller that take your eyes off the screen while playing is not a controller that any real gamers would wanted
#23ManuKesnaPosted 11/6/2012 2:59:15 PM
god i hope not
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#24jaoman9Posted 11/6/2012 3:11:42 PM
hope not
#25UltimaSora91Posted 11/6/2012 3:19:34 PM
I still remember years ago at an E3, when Microsoft and Sony where saying the Wii was just a gimmick and "real" players want to play with a "real" controller, not a remote controller...when I first saw Move and Kinect my mouth dropped. And at those E3's when they said, "Motion gaming is what we're about." my mind was blown since a few years ago they were saying the Wii was for little girls and not gamers...
---
On July 29th, 2012 at 1:56 am, almost two years after the launch of BBS, I defeated Mysterious Figure with Terra!
3DS: 4768-7461-8649
#26DynheartPosted 11/6/2012 3:24:55 PM
UltimaSora91 posted...
I still remember years ago at an E3, when Microsoft and Sony where saying the Wii was just a gimmick and "real" players want to play with a "real" controller, not a remote controller...when I first saw Move and Kinect my mouth dropped. And at those E3's when they said, "Motion gaming is what we're about." my mind was blown since a few years ago they were saying the Wii was for little girls and not gamers...

Funny how they change their tune. Sad thing is, the fans will too.

If they even implement it half better than this gen (Move/Kinect), and do this Smartglass/Vita thing? The companies will be like "Yea! We did this because, um, we wanted to! Nintendo wasn't part of it".

THe fans of those companies will bite, and then all of the sudden....they will LOVE Move/Kinect (again, if it's implemented better than this gen), and Smartglass/Vita thingy.

Wii U gamepad what?

It will be like clock work.
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2