How come its always Nintendo people who argue about having the best console?

#1itachi134Posted 11/6/2012 4:08:50 PM
Topic. I don't think having the best console means that much to anyone else. What's up with that?

3DS comes out. OMG DA GRAFIX ITS STRONGA DEN PS2
Gets 3DS.
Hmmm, this looks slightly better than N64, that's basically it.

Its always the Nintendo kids that over hype their console.

Microsoft fans are too busy blowing each others heads off in FPS games and cursing at other 10 year olds on Xbox live like that **** is religion.

Sony fans are pretty apathetic. Its like they just dgaf since PS2.
---
Anime is for imbeciles.
#2DeathSoul2000Posted 11/6/2012 4:10:29 PM
because everyone else is too busy trying to trash nintendo's latest system.
#3Enigma149Posted 11/6/2012 4:10:29 PM
Erm...were you paying any attention, at all, to the 3DS and NGP / Vita boards before last February? It was all "NGP will DESTROY 3DS!" "Vita is life! 3DS is death!" "3DS floppage!".

The Wii U board was in worse shape.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#4AhnoldDoodPosted 11/6/2012 4:10:30 PM
I don't know what's funnier, your ignorance about fanbases, or the fact that you think 3DS games look "slightly better" than an N64 game.
#5nonexistingheroPosted 11/6/2012 4:12:07 PM
You must not have spent much time on the other boards (PSP, Vita, PS3, 360, etc). And hell, the PS2 and PS3 are the most hyped consoles ever made -__-

Seriously, just take your dumb trolling somewhere else.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#6itachi134(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 4:12:45 PM
Enigma149 posted...
Erm...were you paying any attention, at all, to the 3DS and NGP / Vita boards before last February? It was all "NGP will DESTROY 3DS!" "Vita is life! 3DS is death!" "3DS floppage!".

But the Vita is a piece of **** handheld. Sony needs to stick to consoles, and maybe then we can have a new console as good as PS2 was.
---
Anime is for imbeciles.
#7Enigma149Posted 11/6/2012 4:13:38 PM
itachi134 posted...
Enigma149 posted...

But the Vita is a piece of **** handheld. Sony needs to stick to consoles, and maybe then we can have a new console as good as PS2 was.

I don't care how good or s****y the Vita is. We're discussing fanbases.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#8nonexistingheroPosted 11/6/2012 4:15:01 PM(edited)
itachi134 posted...

Or you could refer to it by its alternative name... the mean, lean, disc-scratching machine.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#9itachi134(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 4:14:58 PM
Fanbases = bias. No matter what. That can't be denied. I just hear more about Nintendo consoles being best or better than I do about other consoles.
---
Anime is for imbeciles.
#10Virus66Posted 11/6/2012 4:16:13 PM(edited)
Normally, it takes a bit of trolling for Nintendo Defense Force to come out and start countering with that nonsense. I think that without provocation, most Nintendo fans are perfectly fine with whatever hand they are dealt, good or bad. I mean, most of the fans had to deal with N64, GCN AND the Wii. Most of the trolls are severe Sony fanboys. I see far more hate from that side on both fronts of the console wars.
---
PSN: JVir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit