How come its always Nintendo people who argue about having the best console?

#11TottentanzPosted 11/6/2012 3:15:56 PM
0/10 fail
#12Enigma149Posted 11/6/2012 3:17:02 PM
Virus66 posted...
Normally, it takes a bit of trolling for Nintendo Defense Force to come out and start countering with that nonsense. I think that without provocation, most Nintendo fans are perfectly fine with whatever hand they are dealt, good or bad. I mean, most of the fans had to deal with N64, GCN AND the Wii.

Most of the fans believe the N64 was better than the PS1, mostly for its superior graphical capabilities, built-in four-player support, cartridge-based media (with built-in saves and no load times), and stellar first-party lineup.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#13pikachupwnagePosted 11/6/2012 3:17:29 PM
itachi134 posted...
Topic. I don't think having the best console means that much to anyone else. What's up with that?

3DS comes out. OMG DA GRAFIX ITS STRONGA DEN PS2
Gets 3DS.
Hmmm, this looks slightly better than N64, that's basically it.

Its always the Nintendo kids that over hype their console.

Microsoft fans are too busy blowing each others heads off in FPS games and cursing at other 10 year olds on Xbox live like that **** is religion.

Sony fans are pretty apathetic. Its like they just dgaf since PS2.

Confirmed troll.
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#14itachi134(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 3:17:30 PM
Virus66 posted...
Normally, it takes a bit of trolling for Nintendo Defense Force to come out and start countering with that nonsense. I think that without provocation, most Nintendo fans are perfectly fine with whatever hand they are dealt, good or bad. I mean, most of the fans had to deal with N64, GCN AND the Wii.

You say that like all of those consoles were garbage. Sony kinda dominated that era (except the Wii era) so I guess it makes sense for the Nintendo inferiority complex to kick in. Nintendo has better exclusives than Microsoft or Sony though, which pretty much guarantees that the Nintendo console is always bought and then its a toss up between the Sony or Microsoft console.
---
Anime is for imbeciles.
#15squatch22Posted 11/6/2012 3:17:34 PM
itachi134 posted...
Gets 3DS.
Hmmm, this looks slightly better than N64, that's basically it.

Must be blind.

itachi134 posted...
Sony fans are pretty apathetic.

Erm. No.
---
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#16userfrigginamePosted 11/6/2012 3:18:10 PM
Ummm PS and Xbox ppl do it too. I mean have you not seen all the console war topics between PS and Xbox guys?
#17darkjedilinkPosted 11/6/2012 3:19:10 PM
I'm not entirely sure TC is a human being, because I'm pretty sure that it's physically impossible for a human being to post so much wrong in so few lines.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#18DolkaPotsPosted 11/6/2012 3:20:09 PM
I'm a Nintendo person. I have a 3DS. Waited a year to get it because I wasn't really impressed. I'm still not impressed.

Hyped for the Wii U? Yes. I am. Best console? Does it matter?
#19ArabrockermanXPosted 11/6/2012 3:21:35 PM
Joke topic?
#20itachi134(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 3:22:25 PM
DolkaPots posted...
I'm a Nintendo person. I have a 3DS. Waited a year to get it because I wasn't really impressed. I'm still not impressed.

Hyped for the Wii U? Yes. I am. Best console? Does it matter?

Same here, except I'm not really hyped for the Wii U either. Nintendo needs to start making games that I want to play.
---
Anime is for imbeciles.