How come its always Nintendo people who argue about having the best console?

#41cymanxPosted 11/6/2012 6:58:41 PM
Nintendo has been releasing consoles with ultra-kiddy rated games for decades. Consoles that should have a proper library of video games in the first place, but don't. Nintendo has been playing catch-up all these years and frankly speaking... Nintendo fans are still in denial.
---
Maybe if we talk to the television, and know everything there is to know about football, that our favorite team will make it to the super bowl...
#42MelkacPosted 11/6/2012 7:14:43 PM
Enigma149 posted...
Erm...were you paying any attention, at all, to the 3DS and NGP / Vita boards before last February? It was all "NGP will DESTROY 3DS!" "Vita is life! 3DS is death!" "3DS floppage!".

The Wii U board was in worse shape.

I'm glad everything has improved :>
We still need to get rid of Icecream, though. And now Linetrix.

Enigma149 posted...
itachi134 posted...
Enigma149 posted...
Erm...were you paying any attention, at all, to the 3DS and NGP / Vita boards before last February? It was all "NGP will DESTROY 3DS!" "Vita is life! 3DS is death!" "3DS floppage!".

But the Vita is a piece of **** handheld. Sony needs to stick to consoles, and maybe then we can have a new console as good as PS2 was.

I don't care how good or s****y the Vita is. We're discussing fanbases.

Well, the fanbase is s****y, too.
*Uses water shield*

And now, I don't really understand your post, TC...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhMT138BHo&feature=g-vrec
#43guitarguy3349Posted 11/6/2012 7:17:53 PM
itachi134 posted...
Topic. I don't think having the best console means that much to anyone else. What's up with that?

3DS comes out. OMG DA GRAFIX ITS STRONGA DEN PS2
Gets 3DS.
Hmmm, this looks slightly better than N64, that's basically it.

Its always the Nintendo kids that over hype their console.

Microsoft fans are too busy blowing each others heads off in FPS games and cursing at other 10 year olds on Xbox live like that **** is religion.

Sony fans are pretty apathetic. Its like they just dgaf since PS2.

You are a Biased fool if you really think that way Dillhole. I cant tell you how many sony/microsoft fanboys troll Nintendo supporters/fanboys Bc there consoles this gen are behind on graphics/quality games. And now ppl(NOT everyone) troll nintendo fans that want the wii-u bc they think the graphics are either worse/equal/or slightly better than the ps3/360 and all the trollers also trolly troll troll bc when the next gen playstation/xbox consoles are released that the wii-u's graphics/so called poorly made game ports are not as awesome as there sweet little jewel gaming consoles that the freaking trollers have. Games are suppose to be fun, not just very sharp graphics/for the hardcore gamers only. There are people on every side that think they have the best console and troll other console supporters bc of that. If you did not know this is the biggest part of the console wars. Im sorry but Noooooooo. Your comment really pisses me off. This whole console wars pisses me off.

Now dont get me wrong but there are some nintendo fans that may think something similar to what your saying. But the fact is that most nintendo fans the past few home consoles(wii/gamecube/&N64) are really upset about the lack of 3rd party support they have gotten. Alot of nintendo fans left nintendo because of that and went to sony/xbox.

I wish this whole console gaming wars would just magically end because if i go into gamestop or most other gaming stores and want a nintendo game/console or accessory ppl look at me like im either a child, Idiot,poor, or just weird. People need to stop fanboying and just go back to gaming fans.

Dont even think of calling me a fanboy. I wont respond to your ignorance if you do Topic creator. Same goes to every1 else. I AM NOT A FANBOY AND NEVER WILL GO THAT PATH.........
---
Not changing this signature until capcom releases a new real Resident evil game. Enough with the 4-6 style of resident evil i want survival horror.
#44SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/6/2012 7:19:32 PM
New to video games?

For as long as the have been rival consoles there has been people on both sides bragging about which is the best.
#45guitarguy3349Posted 11/6/2012 7:23:29 PM
itachi134 posted...
Enigma149 posted...

But the Vita is a piece of **** handheld. Sony needs to stick to consoles, and maybe then we can have a new console as good as PS2 was.

Well I Sorta agree with you on this but i do think that sony can make a good handheld. I think that there is still potential with the vita though. It needs games and is why i havent bought it yet.

My last post was just me being pissed off bc of all the biased ppl that think that there consoles are better than other companies. Sorry if i Offended you with that last post.
---
Not changing this signature until capcom releases a new real Resident evil game. Enough with the 4-6 style of resident evil i want survival horror.
#46itachi134(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 7:29:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#47guitarguy3349Posted 11/6/2012 7:30:33 PM
itachi134 posted...
Fanbases = bias. No matter what. That can't be denied. I just hear more about Nintendo consoles being best or better than I do about other consoles.

And now i feel like a jackass. Sorry man. I just got really pissed off at your opening comment.
I oughta slap myself in the face for not hearing you out. I do agree with you sorta about fanbases. And now i feel less mad bc I understand you arent completely biased.

2 be honest i do see people create bragging topics about nintendo consoles/games on gamefaqs so i can see why you may hear that. Maybe some friends of yours talk like that. Most of my friends brag about there xbox's or ps3's. I have a wii and a Ps3, ps2,3ds. I dont have an Xbox bc i dont have the money to pay for Xbox live.
---
#48itachi134(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 7:30:58 PM
guitarguy3349 posted...
Well I Sorta agree with you on this but i do think that sony can make a good handheld. I think that there is still potential with the vita though. It needs games and is why i havent bought it yet.

My last post was just me being pissed off bc of all the biased ppl that think that there consoles are better than other companies. Sorry if i Offended you with that last post.

They did make a good handheld. It was called the PSP, and it was easy to hack.
---
Anime is for imbeciles.
#49guitarguy3349Posted 11/6/2012 7:32:23 PM
Virus66 posted...
Normally, it takes a bit of trolling for Nintendo Defense Force to come out and start countering with that nonsense. I think that without provocation, most Nintendo fans are perfectly fine with whatever hand they are dealt, good or bad. I mean, most of the fans had to deal with N64, GCN AND the Wii. Most of the trolls are severe Sony fanboys. I see far more hate from that side on both fronts of the console wars.

Me 2 bro. Next worse for me is xbox. I think nintendo fanboy's piss ppl off because they think they are ignorant childs or something of the sort.
---
#50guitarguy3349Posted 11/6/2012 7:35:40 PM
itachi134 posted...
guitarguy3349 posted...

They did make a good handheld. It was called the PSP, and it was easy to hack.

If i recall you also could use it as a remote controll with some hack. Am i right?
---