How come its always Nintendo people who argue about having the best console?

#51guitarguy3349Posted 11/6/2012 7:39:50 PM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
New to video games?

For as long as the have been rival consoles there has been people on both sides bragging about which is the best.

If your talking to me ive been playing games since 1995. Since i was 3 actually. Resident evil was one of my favorite game franchises. It still is but i really miss the scare factor from the original games. They wouldnt scare me that much now bc i am older. Theyd scare me if i was drunk or stoned or something but it would have to be new games.
---
Not changing this signature until capcom releases a new real Resident evil game. Enough with the 4-6 style of resident evil i want survival horror.
#52doraemonllh1989Posted 11/6/2012 8:17:18 PM
That is why i love trolling on 360 , wii and ps3 board,its hilarious:)
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#53hotgamerPosted 11/6/2012 8:25:05 PM
They will even try to defend the WiiU when the PS4 and Xbox720 are gonna be released. Even when It's already obvious the WiiU won't even be able to compare once those two are released. Just like this generation, the Wii U will be left behind by the others.

Then again, Nintendo will release a new console 7 years later that is barely above the ps4 and xbox 720, then 1-2 years later, Sony and Microsoft will destroy them again.

Nintendo will always be inferior in term of hardware.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#54SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/6/2012 8:29:17 PM
guitarguy3349 posted...
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
New to video games?

For as long as the have been rival consoles there has been people on both sides bragging about which is the best.

If your talking to me ive been playing games since 1995. Since i was 3 actually. Resident evil was one of my favorite game franchises. It still is but i really miss the scare factor from the original games. They wouldnt scare me that much now bc i am older. Theyd scare me if i was drunk or stoned or something but it would have to be new games.

No I was referring to TC
#55silenthill4vidPosted 11/6/2012 8:31:45 PM
every fanbase is in denial, full of fanb0is.
---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
#56art_of_the_killPosted 11/6/2012 9:11:43 PM
Most people only choose to see a certain type of fanboy, while turning a blind eye to others due to bias.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#57cymanxPosted 11/7/2012 12:27:07 PM
I have a way to get everyone to understand how the average nintendo fan thinks.

Imagine the North just won the civil war. You know how they always say "The South will rise again!"? In this case, it is "Nintendo will rise again!" They think that Nintendo will return to the glory days back when they had their seal of quality. We all remember those days I'm sure. In reality, the WiiU is nothing more then a system so starved for attention, that Nintendo is getting games that everyone else had for years. Didn't Arkham City come out two or three years ago? You can get it for... what? 20.00 now? They are going to charge full price for it. What makes this funnier, those same nintendo fans will buy it!
---
Maybe if we talk to the television, and know everything there is to know about football, that our favorite team will make it to the super bowl...