With Paper Mario Super Star Getting mediocre reviews...I'm concerned about Wii U

#31squatch22Posted 11/7/2012 7:22:22 AM
DeathSnipe777 posted...
If SS plays like TTYD: "lol Mario rehashes didn't bother changing anything Nintendoomed no creativity left"

If SS doesn't play like TTYD: "lol Nintendo has no good ideas anymore should've kept it the same Nintendoomed no creativity left"

Apply to every game and every game company/developer ever.

You can't win.

So. Much. This.
---
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#32darkqueenhelbaPosted 11/7/2012 7:23:01 AM
DeathSnipe777 posted...
If SS plays like TTYD: "lol Mario rehashes didn't bother changing anything Nintendoomed no creativity left"

If SS doesn't play like TTYD: "lol Nintendo has no good ideas anymore should've kept it the same Nintendoomed no creativity left"

Apply to every game and every game company/developer ever.

You can't win.

Pretty much. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. That's why you don't listen to the minority. Also, SPM was my favorite of the series. Just goes to show your favorite isn't always going to the exact same as another's.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#33toad133Posted 11/7/2012 7:23:07 AM
One game on a seperate console should not dissuade you you from buying another console. If you want an example of a Nintendo game on the 3DS that is impeccable and gives little reason to doubt the Wii U (not that you can really compare them that way IMO), check out Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.