Shane Satterfield "PS4 is probably going to whoop the Wii U's ass graphically"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Shane Satterfield "PS4 is probably going to whoop the Wii U's ass graphically"
4 years ago#1
http://playeressence.com/shane-statterfield-ps4-is-probably-going-to-to-whoop-the-wii-us-ass-graphically/

Stating the obvious, but some people need to hear it
PSVita & 3DS
4 years ago#2
I'm not the only one seeing the trolls get more aggressive the closer we get to launch day, right?
Welcome to video games, where everyone worse than you is a noob and everyone better than you has no life.
Conduit 2 FC: 3954-7429-9873 IlThe AR-C Expert II
4 years ago#3
In other news, scientists discover people need air.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wingo84/8019591094/in/photostream/lightbox/
4 years ago#4
Reassurance is funny.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
4 years ago#5
as long as it's on par with the snes,it's good enough
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
4 years ago#6
as long as it's on par with the snes,it's good enough
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
4 years ago#7
I don't think that's ever been a contested thought - thus, it didn't really need to be stated.

That said, I don't think that's the problem. The problem is, if PS4 is emphatically stronger than current gen, their console is going to cost a butt-ton of money. Either their console is priced high and the customers get hit, or they continue to take a loss on new hardware, in which case I don't see Sony lasting long into this generation. Sony is in a very special predicament, financially.
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.
4 years ago#8
MichaelDeAngelo posted...
I don't think that's ever been a contested thought - thus, it didn't really need to be stated.

That said, I don't think that's the problem. The problem is, if PS4 is emphatically stronger than current gen, their console is going to cost a butt-ton of money. Either their console is priced high and the customers get hit, or they continue to take a loss on new hardware, in which case I don't see Sony lasting long into this generation. Sony is in a very special predicament, financially.

Yeah, I agree with this. It's a given it'll top the Wii U in graphics, but by how much, and by what risk at Sony's expense when they're losing money on PS3 and especially Vita? Hopefully they can turn it around though.
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
4 years ago#9
Not even announced yet, and the PS4 is getting self assurance threads. Media Create days are hilarious.
4 years ago#10
I love that the title clearly says 'probably'.
As in 'As far as he knows'.
And considering nobody knows anything about the PS4 save for a leaked document, then really what he is saying is 'I'm just guessing'.

We all know that the Wii U will most likely be the weakest of the new generation, But I still can't see it being that big of a gap, certainly nowhere near what the last gen was.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Shane Satterfield "PS4 is probably going to whoop the Wii U's ass graphically"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived