Shane Satterfield "PS4 is probably going to whoop the Wii U's ass graphically"

#1PhaseBlackPosted 11/7/2012 11:32:18 AM
http://playeressence.com/shane-statterfield-ps4-is-probably-going-to-to-whoop-the-wii-us-ass-graphically/

Stating the obvious, but some people need to hear it
---
PSVita & 3DS
#2HungoverHero777Posted 11/7/2012 11:41:02 AM(edited)
I'm not the only one seeing the trolls get more aggressive the closer we get to launch day, right?
---
Welcome to video games, where everyone worse than you is a noob and everyone better than you has no life.
Conduit 2 FC: 3954-7429-9873 IlThe AR-C Expert II
#3wingo84Posted 11/7/2012 11:34:09 AM
In other news, scientists discover people need air.
---
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wingo84/8019591094/in/photostream/lightbox/
#4DTY3Posted 11/7/2012 11:35:14 AM
Reassurance is funny.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#5guedesbrawlPosted 11/7/2012 11:36:13 AM
as long as it's on par with the snes,it's good enough
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#6guedesbrawlPosted 11/7/2012 11:36:14 AM
as long as it's on par with the snes,it's good enough
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#7MichaelDeAngeloPosted 11/7/2012 11:36:28 AM
I don't think that's ever been a contested thought - thus, it didn't really need to be stated.

That said, I don't think that's the problem. The problem is, if PS4 is emphatically stronger than current gen, their console is going to cost a butt-ton of money. Either their console is priced high and the customers get hit, or they continue to take a loss on new hardware, in which case I don't see Sony lasting long into this generation. Sony is in a very special predicament, financially.
---
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.
#8toad133Posted 11/7/2012 11:38:58 AM
MichaelDeAngelo posted...
I don't think that's ever been a contested thought - thus, it didn't really need to be stated.

That said, I don't think that's the problem. The problem is, if PS4 is emphatically stronger than current gen, their console is going to cost a butt-ton of money. Either their console is priced high and the customers get hit, or they continue to take a loss on new hardware, in which case I don't see Sony lasting long into this generation. Sony is in a very special predicament, financially.

Yeah, I agree with this. It's a given it'll top the Wii U in graphics, but by how much, and by what risk at Sony's expense when they're losing money on PS3 and especially Vita? Hopefully they can turn it around though.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#9TottentanzPosted 11/7/2012 11:41:41 AM
Not even announced yet, and the PS4 is getting self assurance threads. Media Create days are hilarious.
#10Oracion-AlphaPosted 11/7/2012 11:41:56 AM
I love that the title clearly says 'probably'.
As in 'As far as he knows'.
And considering nobody knows anything about the PS4 save for a leaked document, then really what he is saying is 'I'm just guessing'.

We all know that the Wii U will most likely be the weakest of the new generation, But I still can't see it being that big of a gap, certainly nowhere near what the last gen was.