Shane Satterfield "PS4 is probably going to whoop the Wii U's ass graphically"

#11jmichaelbpPosted 11/7/2012 11:42:56 AM(edited)
If trolls trust him with this, than they have to trust him when he said the Wii U version of AC3 has better graphics than the PS3 and 360 versions, and that they don't look the same.

http://www.gamesnews.ca/gametrailers-editor-says-assassins-creed-3-looks-best-on-wii-u-teases-unannounced-game/

ďIím definitely getting Assassinís Creed III. And like Mike said, Iíve seen pretty much all three versions at this point. To me, the Wii U version looks the best. It also has added functionality, so that would probably be the one game Iíd buy with the Wii U, would be Assassinís Creed III.Ē
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#12SnakeWeskerPosted 11/7/2012 11:43:03 AM
It probably will. But the PS4 won't have Zelda.
---
Neither Snake nor Wesker, but a perfect combination of the two.
Please check out my blog! snakewesker.blogspot.com
#13SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/7/2012 11:43:44 AM
No kidding I fully expect the PS4 to beat the Wii-U in power just like

Stronger released later vs earlier release
Master System vs NES
Neo Geo vs SNES and Genesis
N64 vs PS1
XBox and GCN vs PS2
PS3 vs 360

Eventual cycle loser vs the winner
#14darkqueenhelbaPosted 11/7/2012 11:45:05 AM
I don't think anyone thought any differently. The argument has been you're going to see less significant jumps in the graphics department. That's what people have been talking about. And that's more or less the truth of the matter.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#15nonexistingheroPosted 11/7/2012 11:48:55 AM(edited)
It'll be more powerful, no doubt. But I highly doubt the difference will be really significant. Besides, Sony can't afford to just go for a raw power route again and launch another $600 console. Hell, even at $400 they wouldn't be able to go for a power route, they will need something that can offer a new experience and just more online/TV features aren't going to cut it. Nor is copying Wii U features and using them as a gimmick. Sony will need to build an affordable console, which means they will need to compensate in power. I expect the PS4 to be 2-3 times the power of the Wii U at most. And that simply means that games won't look that much better.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#16DTY3Posted 11/7/2012 11:49:30 AM
Oh also.

Pokemon #079
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#17Rasputin77Posted 11/7/2012 11:51:12 AM
DTY3 posted...
Reassurance is funny.

You're absolutely right. The PS4 does not need reassurance. :)
---
Best POTD EVER: "I live with my parents" = 52.03%
"Let's talk about the trolls way more than they actually post." - Wii U board logic
#18IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/7/2012 11:51:47 AM
Anyone who thinks it won't is just silly.
#19JonnyBigBossPosted 11/7/2012 11:55:04 AM
Have a gaming PC, not concerned.
---
www.gamerevolution.com
#20jmichaelbpPosted 11/7/2012 11:56:20 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Anyone who thinks it won't is just silly.

It'll come out 1-2 years after the Wii U, of course it'll be more powerful.

How much is what we don't know.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.