Shane Satterfield "PS4 is probably going to whoop the Wii U's ass graphically"

#71overkillwfo1978Posted 11/7/2012 5:33:08 PM
We know and we don't care. At all.

The 720 will probably kick the Wii U's *** also. I will have both the nextbox and the Wii U hooked to my TV when it releases just like after Nov. 18th I will have the 360 and the Wii U.

All of these topics are for people who can only afford one console I guess. Luckily, I don't fall into that category. All 3 systems will have great games... I'm not worried.
---
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"
#72darkqueenhelbaPosted 11/7/2012 6:26:54 PM
Why is it always a competition on both sides? Extremely petty...Who the hell cares how it performs on one versus the other? Enjoy the damn games regardless of platform. I would hate to see actual adults argue over such trivial matters. I know it happens, but it would sicken me to see it. Ewww~ Dissin' something I personally enjoy....YOU SURE SHOWED ME!!!!! Idiots...
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#73aether17Posted 11/7/2012 6:32:04 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
trolling, but some people need to hear it

I take it he knows what's inside the hardware?
#74ShadowLedAstrayPosted 11/7/2012 9:50:56 PM
No kidding I fully expect the PS4 to beat the Wii-U in power just like

Stronger released later vs earlier release
Master System vs NES
Neo Geo vs SNES and Genesis
N64 vs PS1
XBox and GCN vs PS2
PS3 vs 360

Eventual cycle loser vs the winner

>_> Did you throw in SNK's console just to fit the model here? Most take the conventional SNES vs Genesis route regarding the fourth generation console winner.
---
Nice guys finish last, but atleast they don't get Blue-Shelled.
#75SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/7/2012 10:00:00 PM
ShadowLedAstray posted...
No kidding I fully expect the PS4 to beat the Wii-U in power just like

Stronger released later vs earlier release
Master System vs NES
Neo Geo vs SNES and Genesis
N64 vs PS1
XBox and GCN vs PS2
PS3 vs 360

Eventual cycle loser vs the winner

>_> Did you throw in SNK's console just to fit the model here? Most take the conventional SNES vs Genesis route regarding the fourth generation console winner.

haha busted!

Well even still the Genesis but up a great fight and wasn't over shadowed but the more powerful SNES
#76FoppePosted 11/8/2012 5:09:47 AM
No CD-i? 3DO? Jaguar?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#77DrkVrtxPosted 11/8/2012 6:30:23 AM
wingo84 posted...
In other news, scientists discover people need air.