So... the only games worth getting for the WiiU...

#1Lord_VaderPosted 11/7/2012 1:14:50 PM
that haven't been released on other consoles..... is New Super Mario Bros. U. -_- Not excited for any of the other titles tbh.

You've failed me for the last time Nintendo.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Darth Tinman
Live long and prosper.
#2Leo_BlakenPosted 11/7/2012 1:15:10 PM
ZombiU
---
LOL at things in life
Hitbox!
#3KirazykidPosted 11/7/2012 1:15:26 PM
Rayman Legends :V
Pikmin 3.

I'm stoked for those.
---
http://i.imgur.com/IeM8k.gif
#4Lord_Vader(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 1:18:02 PM(edited)
Yes but no Zelda? No Metroid? No Donkey Kong? Come on. These are their franchise titles. They should have gone out with the big guns if they wanted a strong launch. I already have Assassin's Creed III and Batman: AC. And I'm getting Black Ops II for PC. Why would I buy a console that sells rehashed versions of games on other consoles at an inferior quality?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Darth Tinman
Live long and prosper.
#5DBPanterAPosted 11/7/2012 1:18:26 PM
You need to take a look at their eShop.

Mario as a platformer is great. Cloudberry Kingdom or Aban Hawkins & the 1,001 Spikes are what folks who love plat former and want a challenge will purchase on the eShop.
---
GE 007 Wii FC: 3219 3898 2992 &. Minny
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#6Mindwipe77Posted 11/7/2012 1:19:05 PM
it would not be smart of them to release all their 1st party games at launch, they need to space them out to keep ppl excited for new releases, plus we are lucky to even be getting a mario game at launch, something the 1st wii lacked on release
---
Lightning's #1 Fan!!!
Waiting for Wii-U!
#7KirazykidPosted 11/7/2012 1:19:46 PM
Yeah I know. It's rather disappointing that Nintendo itself isn't really pulling it's weight in revealing their first party lineup yet, but I'm excited enough for Rayman Legends that it doesn't bother me TOO much.

If nintendo had revealed like... ONE new game from one of their star franchises at E3 last year, then I don't think people would be complaining as much.

I mean, we've known about Pikmin 3 forever,
NSMBU is basically NSMBM from the year before.
And the less said about Nintendoland the better.

I would have loved to have seen ONE new thing from Nintendo, Rhythm Heaven Wii U, DKCRWii U... just SOMETHING.

But to say there's NOTHING on Wii U is false.
---
http://i.imgur.com/IeM8k.gif
#8mahboiPosted 11/7/2012 1:21:44 PM
You know, after the 3DS, you'd think people would learn to stop judging a system based off of its launch.

And even then, the Wii U's launch is a lot better than most. But apparently everyone wants its entire library to be released on launch day.
---
E means "Everyone", not "Eleven and under". Agrees: 49
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior, and am proud of it.
#9DBPanterAPosted 11/7/2012 1:21:53 PM
Lord_Vader posted...
Yes but no Zelda? No Metroid? No Donkey Kong? Come on. These are their franchise titles. They should have gone out with the big guns if they wanted a strong launch. I already have Assassin's Creed III and Batman: AC. And I'm getting Black Ops II for PC. Why would I buy a console that sells rehashed versions of games on other consoles at an inferior quality?

Ok, I see you are one that expects Nintendo to release all their IPs at once. I get it, you like certain franchises. Skyward Sword is not even 1 year old. Nintendo takes their time with Zelda, and have stated the next Zelda will be on the 3DS, so buy a 3DS or get ready to wait. Also Zelda doesn't sell, so no need to release it at the beginning, but rather later in a consoles life when they have a better idea of what the machine is capable of. When I say it doesn't sell, Skyward Sword (which may be my favorite Zelda game) has around 3.5 million units sold on a system that is around 96 million.
---
GE 007 Wii FC: 3219 3898 2992 &. Minny
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#10Lord_KagatoPosted 11/7/2012 1:21:55 PM
Lord_Vader posted...
Yes but no Zelda? No Metroid? No Donkey Kong? Come on. These are their franchise titles. They should have gone out with the big guns if they wanted a strong launch. I already have Assassin's Creed III and Batman: AC. And I'm getting Black Ops II. Why would I buy a console that sells rehashed versions of games on other consoles at an inferior quality?

A Zelda game was released last year. Do you really want a yearly release at the cost of quality? That's not how game development works. It often takes a year just to make the framework.

A Metroid game already came out recently too. It was called Other M. Give it another couple of years.

A Donkey Kong game already came out recently. It was called Donkey Kong Country Returns.

New Super Mario Bros is a prime example of a yearly release. It becomes more-of-the-same. So instead of begging for something that came out recently, ask for something new or something that hasn't gotten a recent new game... like Pikmin (which we got) or Star Fox (Which we are awaiting) or, hell, even F-Zero. Remember that series?
---
Watch my LPs and Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx