So... the only games worth getting for the WiiU...

#11fire2boxPosted 11/7/2012 1:47:51 PM
Leo_Blaken posted...
ZombiU

what if we have DayZ already?
---
"If you find something that you feel you belong to, become a groupie and a fan, and then a critic." Starlee Kine
#12TechniMyokoPosted 11/7/2012 1:55:29 PM
ZombiU and only ZombiU
#13Starwars4JPosted 11/7/2012 2:01:14 PM
You expect them to have one game from each of their main franchises for launch? You're not serious of course. Who does that? They gave us a first party Mario platformer and Pikmin 3 in the launch window. That's pretty huge for any console launch. Not to mention we JUST GOT a main Zelda game. It will literally be years before the next comes out.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#14BlueFlameBatPosted 11/7/2012 2:02:40 PM
I'm not even excited for New Super Mario Bros 2. Still waiting for more info on Bayonetta 2 and any news on another F-Zero, Star Fox, or Metroid game. I guess I could make Shepherd look like Samus in Mass Effect 3 if I get really desperate. I will, of course, be giving Shepherd purple hair.
---
"BlueFlameBat has not entered any biographical information. It's probably none of your damn business anyway." -G4TV profile
There is still no escape.
#15Board_hunter567Posted 11/7/2012 2:07:41 PM(edited)
"I want a Metroid game, I want a Zelda game, I want a Kid Icarus game, I want a Super Smash Brothers game and I want them all at launch and if I don't get it I'm not gonna buy it how about that?"

But I guess you're right, I can imagine how the launch line up would not interested many.
#16Virus66Posted 11/7/2012 2:03:59 PM
Starwars4J posted...
You expect them to have one game from each of their main franchises for launch? You're not serious of course. Who does that? They gave us a first party Mario platformer and Pikmin 3 in the launch window. That's pretty huge for any console launch. Not to mention we JUST GOT a main Zelda game. It will literally be years before the next comes out.

People want it all! EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE! I don't get why people think that Nintendo is exempt from the "crappy" launch status. I guess I shouldn't say that considering the Wii U has the strongest launch of pretty much any console to date. You pretty much only get one of Nintendo's main IPs, a bunch of ports, and new untested IPs.
---
PSN: JVir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#17TrueBlue91Posted 11/7/2012 2:05:21 PM
DBPanterA posted...
When I say it doesn't sell, Skyward Sword (which may be my favorite Zelda game) has around 3.5 million units sold on a system that is around 96 million.

Seriously? Only 3.5 million?
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#18BlueFlameBatPosted 11/7/2012 2:12:12 PM(edited)
If I can play as a female lizard or Wendy O Koopa in any mode of New Super Mario Bros U, I'll buy that game as soon as it comes out.
---
"BlueFlameBat has not entered any biographical information. It's probably none of your damn business anyway." -G4TV profile
There is still no escape.
#19StephenYap3Posted 11/7/2012 2:19:59 PM
Lord_Kagato posted...
Lord_Vader posted...
Yes but no Zelda? No Metroid? No Donkey Kong? Come on. These are their franchise titles. They should have gone out with the big guns if they wanted a strong launch. I already have Assassin's Creed III and Batman: AC. And I'm getting Black Ops II. Why would I buy a console that sells rehashed versions of games on other consoles at an inferior quality?

A Zelda game was released last year. Do you really want a yearly release at the cost of quality? That's not how game development works. It often takes a year just to make the framework.

A Metroid game already came out recently too. It was called Other M. Give it another couple of years.

A Donkey Kong game already came out recently. It was called Donkey Kong Country Returns.

New Super Mario Bros is a prime example of a yearly release. It becomes more-of-the-same. So instead of begging for something that came out recently, ask for something new or something that hasn't gotten a recent new game... like Pikmin (which we got) or Star Fox (Which we are awaiting) or, hell, even F-Zero. Remember that series?

This.
---
Spam Musubi = Super Mushroom :D
#20DBPanterAPosted 11/7/2012 2:20:05 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
DBPanterA posted...
When I say it doesn't sell, Skyward Sword (which may be my favorite Zelda game) has around 3.5 million units sold on a system that is around 96 million.

Seriously? Only 3.5 million?

#30 on this list for best selling Wii games
http://www.vgchartz.com/platform/2/wii/

Wiki states a lower number

That is why as someone who was 8 when I beat the first LoZ game and have subsequently beaten all the rest see people whine about Zelda, I can't angry. It is a great series, but one that doesn't not sell as well as people think. If they don't drastically change the series for the Wii U, in all honesty, there are enough other games from other publishers that perform many of the same game play and mechanics, and it won't help bring people into or back into the fold.

Here is the list of all Zelda games sold:
http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=Zelda

Metroid is much worse. . .
---
GE 007 Wii FC: 3219 3898 2992 &. Minny
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036