So... the only games worth getting for the WiiU...

#21princemarth23Posted 11/7/2012 1:35:56 PM
Wonderful 101 looks worth a rental at least. I think Razor's Edge will also at the very least be a decent action game as well.
#22InfamouslyNycePosted 11/7/2012 1:44:36 PM
Since when did consoles have awesome launches? Quality in launch titles started dying at the dawn of our current generation. The only launch title people currently play is probably Wii Sports.
---
3DS: Infamous FC: 1848-1793-3231
Posted from my 3DS. Alt for D Nyce
#23mhunterchumpPosted 11/7/2012 2:23:52 PM
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
---
PSN/Xbox:mhunterchump
twitter.com/MhunterCHUMP youtube.com/mhunterchump
#24pikachupwnagePosted 11/7/2012 2:26:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#25Future Space CowboyPosted 11/7/2012 2:28:03 PM
Lord_Vader posted...
that haven't been released on other consoles..... is New Super Mario Bros. U. -_- Not excited for any of the other titles tbh.

You've failed me for the last time Nintendo.

Do you need plutonium for your time machine?
---
This sig won't change until I either accomplish my life long dream to become an astronaut or I get tired of seeing it: started 9/24/08
#26JonnyBigBossPosted 11/7/2012 2:29:12 PM
Lord_Vader posted...
that haven't been released on other consoles..... is New Super Mario Bros. U. -_- Not excited for any of the other titles tbh.

You've failed me for the last time Nintendo.

Multiplatform games are the future.

I've been playing video games for over 20 years and this launch lineup kills everything I can remember. Seriously, tell me how the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, or Wii consoles were any better on launch. Please do.
---
www.gamerevolution.com
#27dark trunksPosted 11/7/2012 2:30:02 PM
Compared to when I bought my Xbox 360, Wii and PS3, there are seven games being released with the Wii U I'm interested in, regardless of whether I have or haven't played one or more before, or whether they're on other consoles.

So, this to me is just a simple case of the topic creator being far too picky just for the sake of having something to complain about.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#28BurgerTime79Posted 11/7/2012 2:31:19 PM
Lord_Vader posted...
Yes but no Zelda? No Metroid? No Donkey Kong? Come on. These are their franchise titles. They should have gone out with the big guns if they wanted a strong launch. I already have Assassin's Creed III and Batman: AC. And I'm getting Black Ops II for PC. Why would I buy a console that sells rehashed versions of games on other consoles at an inferior quality?

Aside from The Wii having Twilight Princess at launch, name other instances where a Zelda, Metroid or Donkey Kong game were available at a system's launch.

The points for releasing titles that the other systems have right now are these:
-Wii only families with the kids getting older will want to play these games without having to buy one of the other systems
-These are titles that are either known to sell well, or will sell well
-Since we already know most of these titles, or have a comparable version out there, it can help show off what the Wii U is capable of in terms of what everyone else is doing.

You don't have to buy these games. I'd love to get a hold of the time machine you used to go forward and play these titles enough to tell us they're inferior.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#29ElectricMolePosted 11/7/2012 2:36:48 PM
nintendo tends to space their major franchise releases apart so they dont conflict for attention. the spotlight is on nsmb for now. they arent really hyping pikmin 3 .
---
http://youtu.be/NB9ea_xWexM
Let's Get to the Top!
#30jakestar0306Posted 11/7/2012 2:58:13 PM
Lord_Kagato posted...
New Super Mario Bros is a prime example of a yearly release.

New Super Mario Bros. - 2006
New Super Mario Bros. Wii - 2009
New Super Mario Bros. 2 - 2012

That doesn't look yearly to me.
---
Jerry Lambert (Kevin Butler) is one of the worst people in the gaming industry.
People who agree: 8