So far, more than 70% voted, "No, I don't plan to buy one anytime soon"

#101BlueFlameBat(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 4:15:12 PM
Cymerian posted...
::Watches trolls and fanboys go at it as usual::

Dance, puppets! Dance!

I'm not a troll. Trolls laugh about unfortunate situations, I'm just upset. I'm upset at Nintendo for once-again dropping the ball in my view. I guess I shouldn't be surprised; the Wii did very well, so why would Nintendo want to spend extra money for better improvements when there are still enough casuals and Nintendo fanatics to get a product just because Nintendo's name is on it? Still, I want games in the Metroid, Star Fox, and F-Zero series to be at their best and be on systems that will blow people's minds rather than leave them feeling only partially impressed at best. I also want to be excited for a system from the same company that made the first console I ever owned rather than see stuff that disappoints me at least as much as impresses me. I guess that's not gonna happen though. Nintendo has to do what Nintendo has to do, and I have to do what I have to do.

Say what you will about G4, but when you have multi-platform gaming journalists laughing at you, you're not doing things right.
---
"BlueFlameBat has not entered any biographical information. It's probably none of your damn business anyway." -G4TV profile
There is still no escape.