• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So far, more than 70% voted, "No, I don't plan to buy one anytime soon"
4 years ago#21
Not everyone has to get it day one.
?????
4 years ago#22
Its only a half answer: No I don't plan to buy one anytime soon.....because I didn't get a preorder down fast enough so I'll have to wait 10000000 years before they come back in stock.
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
psn - jacksonrr < feel free to add :)
4 years ago#23
Can I also point out that a problem with this poll is that it implies "anytime soon" to be launch day?

Seriously - what if you wanted to wait for Christmas, or Pikmin 3's release. What would you select?
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
4 years ago#24
http://www.otakufreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/nintendo-cycle.png
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360, 3DS FC - 4339 2637 1918
4 years ago#25
I almost answered that way myself because there was no option between buying at launch or soon after and not buying any time soon. In reality, I plan to buy one next year.
Latest post: "5 N64 Games You Probably Haven't Played but Should"
http://whattheycallgames.blogspot.com/
4 years ago#26
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Don't bring it up, the fanboys are mad.

Why would they be mad? Fanboys are going to buy the console no matter what and probably pre-ordered it already. Given the apparent difficulties in getting a pre-order, having less people trying for it at launch makes it easier to find and obtain, thus making the fanboy's life easier.
"To hell with your spoiled baby! Zoidberg needs those shoes!"
4 years ago#27
its gamefaqs... you rarely have a poll about a new system that shows most people will buy one now
4 years ago#28
StickMen1090 posted...
its gamefaqs... you rarely have a poll about a new system that shows most people will buy one now

It doesn't help that the only choices in the affirmative are for people buying at or around launch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
4 years ago#29
LHS_2012 posted...
StickMen1090 posted...

It doesn't help that the only choices in the affirmative are for people buying at or around launch.

lol i just saw the poll :P

its pretty much people who are buying one right at launch or people who are not.
4 years ago#30
I don't plan on buying one anytime soon.

I'm waiting until December 2013.
This sig won't change until I either accomplish my life long dream to become an astronaut or I get tired of seeing it: started 9/24/08
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So far, more than 70% voted, "No, I don't plan to buy one anytime soon"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived