So far, more than 70% voted, "No, I don't plan to buy one anytime soon"

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So far, more than 70% voted, "No, I don't plan to buy one anytime soon"
3 years ago#31
If 1/4 buy it at / near launch, that's a big success.
---
Sorry if my post is missing ranom letters-- I'm not used to typing with my thumbs.
3 years ago#32
They don't know any better.

I'm a PC gamer (completely not the demographics for Nintendo products usually) and I couldn't be any more excited for the Wii U.
---
www.gamerevolution.com
3 years ago#33
I actually hope sales for Wii U at launch will be slow so it doesn't sell out by the holidays.

I'm not getting it right at launch.
---
Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart - William Butler Yeats
3 years ago#34
MinunSS posted...
If 1/4 buy it at / near launch, that's a big success.

Seeing as the world population is roughly 7 billion, I'd say 1 out of 4 people buying the console would be damn impressive
---
PSN: JVir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
3 years ago#35
DTY3 posted...
Its not that bad. Not everyone buys at launch.

Which is why stuff like this is sold out at launch for months. amirite?
3 years ago#36
Nobody cares about Wii-U. Nintendo should just stick to making handhelds. They release a new system with 2006 hardware? And a controller that is screaming "I break easy because I got a screen, and I'm expensive to replace". And complete lack of decent launch titles. Could they fail any more is my question?
3 years ago#37
BlueFlameBat posted...
So far, more than 70% voted, "No, I don't plan to buy one anytime soon"

But wait, FLORIDA is still counting!

(^-^)

Meanwhile my state counted theirs quickly. RED! (>_<)
3 years ago#38
I voted no cause its sold out. Even if I did want to buy at launch, I couldn't.
---
Psn Reysol981
Currently playing; Code of Princess, New Little King's story, Xcom Enemy Unkown
3 years ago#39
Crimson681 posted...
Nobody cares about Wii-U. Nintendo should just stick to making handhelds. They release a new system with 2006 hardware? And a controller that is screaming "I break easy because I got a screen, and I'm expensive to replace". And complete lack of decent launch titles. Could they fail any more is my question?

How is it 2006 hardware if it's considerably better than current gen consoles?
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil
3 years ago#40
Because Nintendo games suck.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So far, more than 70% voted, "No, I don't plan to buy one anytime soon"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived