So far, more than 70% voted, "No, I don't plan to buy one anytime soon"

#41Marcster1994Posted 11/7/2012 4:30:42 PM
It was the same thing with the Vita, 3DS, PS3, and the 360.

Plus, some people don't want to buy at launch.
---
3DS FC: 4725-7947-0440
PSN: Marcster1994
#42Rickoon5Posted 11/7/2012 4:40:03 PM
I'm definitely a non-launcher. I don't think I've ever bought a console at launch. I usually wait for a game that I REALLY want then buy the system, that game, and then slowly go back and pick up good launch titles that I missed out on.
---
"I'll do whatever it takes."
#43afireinside7844Posted 11/7/2012 4:42:49 PM
BlueFlameBat posted...
That's kinda harsh. I personally plan on planning to get a Wii U, just not for a while. And not at Wal-Mart; those stores make me sick!

So you also don't plan on buying one anytime soon? That was my exact reason for picking that option
#44Valkerion757Posted 11/7/2012 4:44:37 PM
Interested, wont buy it any time soon til I see how strong the third party support is. And no the current line up is not good enough. They are just ports of games that have been out the last 2 years.
---
PSN: Valkerion7 (KoF13:Benimaru, Shen, Daimon ) (BBCS: Litchi/Valkenhayn) ~ (SSF4: Rose/Makoto)~ (GG: Anji, I-No)
XBL: ValkerionSeven (Same games as PS3)
#45co1onelPosted 11/7/2012 4:47:52 PM
WiiUssurance
#46motorazrv3xxxPosted 11/7/2012 4:48:53 PM
Roachmeat posted...
BlueFlameBat posted...

But wait, FLORIDA is still counting!

(^-^)

Meanwhile my state counted theirs quickly. RED! (>_<)

Me too. I live in Tennessee... lol. What was funny though was all the butthurt on facebook afterwards.
---
I'm Elite, bro.
My GameFaqs status said so.
#47Leo_BlakenPosted 11/7/2012 4:51:03 PM
Better for me mauhauhaua! Im making an exclusive trip to the states for this console, my first day one console :D

Since everything videogame related is so expensive here D:
---
LOL at things in life
Hitbox!
#48Enigma149Posted 11/7/2012 4:56:25 PM(edited)
motorazrv3xxx posted...
Roachmeat posted...
BlueFlameBat posted...

But wait, FLORIDA is still counting!

(^-^)

Meanwhile my state counted theirs quickly. RED! (>_<)

Me too. I live in Tennessee... lol. What was funny though was all the butthurt on facebook afterwards.

You live in Tennessee, too?

You wounldn't know of any movie theaters playing the Hobbit in 48 FPS, would you?
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#49egglinkPosted 11/7/2012 5:06:15 PM
I just don't have the money right now. Plus, it's my last year of high school and that means university next year, and I need my ass pre-kicked for it.
---
Philosophy: Needs more Ice type, and Dragons are the devil.
#50Mech_BattalionPosted 11/7/2012 5:14:46 PM
Let me get this straight, they took the Wii, made it HD and added an extra accessory but every game still controls with the wiimote and nunchuck.

The only reason to buy the Wii-U is if you don't already have a current gen console or if you have a hard on for Mario and Zelda.

I foolishly bought a Wii and was psyched for it but man, I haven't touched it in years. I found I would rather play the original games on the PS2 as the Wii was nothing but bad ports, shovelware and an occasional Nintendo release that was half-assed.

Wii-U will sell maybe 1/3 of what Wii sold, only because people will be buying nexgen consoles next year. Leaving the wii in the dust.