Message board high-five for both of you! Great movie
#52RoachmeatPosted 11/7/2012 6:21:09 PM
motorazrv3xxx posted...
Roachmeat posted...
BlueFlameBat posted...
So far, more than 70% voted, "No, I don't plan to buy one anytime soon"

But wait, FLORIDA is still counting!

(^-^)

Meanwhile my state counted theirs quickly. RED! (>_<)

Me too. I live in Tennessee... lol. What was funny though was all the butthurt on facebook afterwards.

No, the funny thing was that my mother called me on the phone liked she was surprised we lived in a red state all of this time. I love parents sometimes. Both of mine even have DROID smartphones while I still have a flip-down.. So much teaching..
#53aredd007Posted 11/7/2012 6:24:26 PM
people got baited by the Wii and the learned from their mistakes.
#54The_Undying_84Posted 11/7/2012 6:27:32 PM
dezmomo posted...
The results are the same for every console poll.

This.

Launch titles always suck. There's at best 3 good ones for any console I've known of, which for most people (including me) is not enough of a reason to buy the console. And there's a chance the price will drop if you wait til more games are out.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#55ArreiPosted 11/7/2012 6:28:07 PM
I didn't even have a choice to pick, having decided to wait until Pikmin 3 is out. Evidently the first half of next year isn't "soon" enough for the poll?

Why do they even have two pre-order vote choices instead of a "I'll get one later" option? The question's not even asking which set you ordered.
#56darkqueenhelbaPosted 11/7/2012 6:31:10 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Don't bring it up, the fanboys are mad.

Yup, literally every post.

I would like to see him post every once in awhile without talking about "DA FANBOYZ"!
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#57ReadOnlyAccntPosted 11/7/2012 6:32:15 PM
I tried buying the wii at launch but couldnt. Now im in college and don't have money for that and honestly the launch lineup is trash
---
Bleh
#58Virtue777Posted 11/7/2012 6:34:23 PM
If I remember correctly, less than 10% were planning on buying a 360 and PS3 back when GFAQs held similar polls for their launches. Anyone want to dig up that old poll if possible?
#59DemonDog666Posted 11/7/2012 6:37:33 PM
DTY3 posted...
Its not that bad. Not everyone buys at launch.

It's worse then the vita's poll.
#60ayoyePosted 11/7/2012 6:44:10 PM
Wow, I'm more surprised that 30% of buyers are stupid enough to get it day 1 when they can wait a year or 2 and get a newer and more perfected model... :/

Personally, I'll wait at least a year before I start digging information and will only buy the games I want in the meantime.

Nintendo just isn't the same since the gamecube and are not trustworthy in the quality of their hardware and games anymore...
---
Proud vesperia master!