So far, more than 70% voted, "No, I don't plan to buy one anytime soon"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So far, more than 70% voted, "No, I don't plan to buy one anytime soon"

User Info: RPG maniac87

RPG maniac87
4 years ago#71
No games yet that really make me want to get a Wii U anytime soon.
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)

User Info: TheShining79

TheShining79
4 years ago#72
If 30% of the Overall US population bought the Wii U it would be a huge success.
sig.

User Info: CatfishWiggins

CatfishWiggins
4 years ago#73
I'm getting the Deluxe Edition for Christmas, so I voted "No, I'm not buying one." even though I am very excited to own one.
Aught ought not have naught for recompense.

User Info: Scisor50

Scisor50
4 years ago#74
I'm not buying one soon because in some months they will release a high capacity one, as they always do. So I'm just going to wait for it and not regret buying this at launch.
Now, who exactly said Fallout 3 was for kids?
"Only idiots answer a question with another question"

User Info: darkranger94

darkranger94
4 years ago#75
I will buy 1 just not now

User Info: Board_hunter567

Board_hunter567
4 years ago#76
DemonDog666 posted...
DTY3 posted...
Its not that bad. Not everyone buys at launch.

It's worse then the vita's poll.

A larger percentage as a Wii U pre-ordered.
See, I can try and make pointless conclusions from a meaningless GameFAQs poll too.

User Info: Sevi_ney

Sevi_ney
4 years ago#77
the funniest / saddest poll on gfaqs
Nostalgia --> http://imageshack.us/a/img845/4495/ponglol.jpg
(+.[___].+)

User Info: DamorahTalset

DamorahTalset
4 years ago#78
I voted for that just because while I do plan on getting one, it won't be until further ahead by a couple months when the games I want are released and there's no middle option for me to vote on.
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob

User Info: Brotoo

Brotoo
4 years ago#79
Almost a third of the population of an online site that consists of all sorts of gamers plan on buying the Wii U at or before launch day is considered harsh? I like most critical gamers with limited money will give it a few months and wait for reviews/facts before deciding on whether it's worth buying. Considering "not anytime soon" is the only option that doesn't imply launch or pre-launch that's what I picked.

The real problem in this poll and most others on gamefaqs, is that gamefaqs sucks at making polls. The option I want to choose only appears as an option about half the time.

User Info: kinglink13

kinglink13
4 years ago#80
You know what's also funny? Most people in Japan voted that they won't buy a 3DS.
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So far, more than 70% voted, "No, I don't plan to buy one anytime soon"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived