So far, more than 70% voted, "No, I don't plan to buy one anytime soon"

#91CrysianiaPosted 11/9/2012 4:39:44 AM
I really dont get whats so surprising, the only reason to own wii console's is if you like all the classic titles that keep getting remade.

It still looks kinda inferior to an xbox360/ ps3 and heck, ps4 is rumoured to come out next year so why bother?

i honestly just dont understand the wii u's hype.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#92GencoilPosted 11/9/2012 4:46:26 AM
Crysiania posted...
I really dont get whats so surprising, the only reason to own wii console's is if you like all the classic titles that keep getting remade.

As if Halo, Call of Duty, Street Fighter, Ratchet & Clank and countless other classic titles don't get "remade". Oh no, this is clearly just a Nintendo thing.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil
#93CrysianiaPosted 11/9/2012 6:46:14 AM
Gencoil posted...
Crysiania posted...

As if Halo, Call of Duty, Street Fighter, Ratchet & Clank and countless other classic titles don't get "remade". Oh no, this is clearly just a Nintendo thing.

Stop trying to flame, ofc titles keep going on all of the console's but the sheer ammount of them on nintendo + the fact all its best games are with little new IP;s.

I said i didnt understand the hype, not that i need some rabid fanboy posting a useless reply.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#94GencoilPosted 11/9/2012 7:00:02 AM
Crysiania posted...
Stop trying to flame, ofc titles keep going on all of the console's but the sheer ammount of them on nintendo + the fact all its best games are with little new IP;s.

I said i didnt understand the hype, not that i need some rabid fanboy posting a useless reply.

Ah, I forgot. Anyone who defends Nintendo in the slightest is a rabid fanboy.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil
#95CrysianiaPosted 11/9/2012 8:00:54 AM
Gencoil posted...
Crysiania posted...

Ah, I forgot. Anyone who defends Nintendo in the slightest is a rabid fanboy.

What a troll, you didnt even need to defend it i wasnt "attacking" it.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#96Savra104Posted 11/9/2012 8:06:02 AM
I voted "No, I don't plan to buy one anytime soon" but still intend on getting a WiiU.
Just not within the next year because there's a lack of games that really draw me to the console and I'm kinda weary of launch consoles after last gen, where all three of them had some pretty nasty issues.

Once Zelda, SSB4, and some other titles actually have release dates and information, I'll probably grab it.
#97BlueFlameBat(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 6:16:43 PM
A Mass Effect and Saints Row collection might get me to change my mind. Did I say that already in this topic? There are so many games out for PS3, PC, and XBox 360 that could benefit from optional tablet enhancements.
I used to be what some people might call a Nintendo fanboy (I prefer the term "fanatic" because it's gender-neutral). I'm still sort of a Nintendo fanatic, but I'm slipping away with Nintendo's stubborn policies such as region-locking and lack of multimedia disc support.
Nintendotroll
If everyone else jumped off a ...

Shut up! This is different! Jumping off a bridge can get you killed! This wouldn't!
Anyway, I need more incentives to get a Wii U, and a couple of Mario games and an offline-only Nintendo-themed party game are not nearly enough.
I might be swayed by the next Super Smash Bros. games if the controls are less "floaty".
---
"BlueFlameBat has not entered any biographical information. It's probably none of your damn business anyway." -G4TV profile
There is still no escape.
#98JKatarnPosted 11/9/2012 6:20:38 PM
How is your response any less "harsh"? "A while" and "anytime soon" are synonymous. I personally see little reason, whether hardware or launch titles to own one at the moment. When they release some meaty first-party titles I'll sit up and take notice, I'm not really interested in ports of existing third-party games with the expected tablet functionality tacked on, or so-so IPs such as "Scribblenauts" and "P-100". Of course I never just run right out and buy something simply because it's new and shiny - no offense, if it entertains you or makes you happy, more power to you, I'm quite content with my PC/PS3/360/3DS at the moment.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#99BlueFlameBat(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 6:48:48 PM
I didn't mean the answer itself was harsh, just that that one got the most votes by so far. I made that same vote. I was going to have something like "Buuuuurrrnnn!" be my topic title but I didn't want to come off as trollish.
---
"BlueFlameBat has not entered any biographical information. It's probably none of your damn business anyway." -G4TV profile
There is still no escape.
#100CymerianPosted 11/9/2012 7:25:07 PM
::Watches trolls and fanboys go at it as usual::

Dance, puppets! Dance!
---
Fanboys: I want Tales of-
Excalibur: Fool! What right do you have to want a tales game? My legend dates back to the 12th century!