How much External Memory do you plan to add to your WiiU?

#11DerpyHoovesPosted 11/7/2012 11:35:09 PM
SuperMarioPro91 posted...
1 Yottabyte hardrive.

I wonder how many games I'll be able to fit on it.

Most of the internet.

Me, I have a 500 Gig USB HDD just lying around, my 2TB external is already plugged into my computer. (I knew PCI slots were still good for something, being empty so I can feed a cable through and plug that thing straight into a sata slot, rather than... *shudder* USB 2.)
---
"Eternal Chaos.. comes with chocolate rain, you guys! Chocolate! Rain!"
#12YoyokuKOPosted 11/7/2012 11:36:22 PM
whats enough?
#13Tino_Tonitini2Posted 11/7/2012 11:45:32 PM(edited)
Icecreamdunwich posted...
1TB eventually, sucks that there is not option for a SATA or at least USB3.0 though :/

You mean you're actually getting a Wii U?

If you'd pay attention to my posts you'd know that I am just waiting for the good games, I'd also like a 3rd party controller that fixed the analog placement, but that's not likely.

With all due respect, you honestly expect me to have to read every single one of your posts? I don't do that with anyone, let alone. Pardon me, but I don't live on this board, nor should you expect that of anyone.

As for the analog placement on the controller, it's conceivable that Nintendo could revise it themselves in the future as they did with the Classic Controller. Of course, it's merely a possibility. Who knows if either scenario (mine and the one you posited) will happen?
#14IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/7/2012 11:41:52 PM
1TB eventually, sucks that there is not option for a SATA or at least USB3.0 though :/

If you'd pay attention to my posts you'd know that I am just waiting for the good games, I'd also like a 3rd party controller that fixed the analog placement, but that's not likely.

You honestly expect me to read every single one of your posts?

No, but I've said it more than once, so if you are saying "You mean you're actually getting a Wii U?" it sounds as if you've read some of my posts at least.
#15DerpyHoovesPosted 11/7/2012 11:50:31 PM(edited)
YoyokuKO posted...
whats enough?

It all depends on what you want to do with it. RIght now, I think the 32GB Internal on the deluxe should work for pretty much most of what you get on the VC and WiiWare. I plan on getting the supposed GCN games when/if they arrive, since they can take up to 1.4 GB of space, a HDD of only 100 GB should suffice for a long while.

Edit: Sorry, made a mistake with the capacity of the GC discs.
---
"Eternal Chaos.. comes with chocolate rain, you guys! Chocolate! Rain!"
#16Tino_Tonitini2Posted 11/7/2012 11:48:45 PM

You honestly expect me to read every single one of your posts?

No, but I've said it more than once, so if you are saying "You mean you're actually getting a Wii U?" it sounds as if you've read some of my posts at least.

Of course, I've read some of your posts but I've never seen one that stated your intention of buying a Wii U. Please note, I'm NOT calling you a liar. Isn't conceivable, though, I could've missed posts that mentioned your Wii U buying plan?
#17Tino_Tonitini2Posted 11/7/2012 11:50:21 PM
Anyway, regarding the topic: I have no intention of adding extra memory at this time. I'll cross that bridge if and when I run out of room with the initial 32 GB.
#18IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/7/2012 11:50:37 PM
k, I've been pretty vocal about being an open gamer that buys systems based on the games not the manufacturers but k
#19overkillwfo1978Posted 11/8/2012 12:12:46 AM
I've got an extra 1TB laying around that will be my Wii U drive. I probably won't even use a quarter of that memory but oh well.
---
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"
#20InfernislePosted 11/8/2012 12:15:42 AM
I'll do like I always do. Leave it at default then expand every time I need to until I don't need to anymore.

That's how my PC went from 1 terabyte to like 10 terabytes