How much External Memory do you plan to add to your WiiU?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How much External Memory do you plan to add to your WiiU?
3 years ago#31
I'll wait a bit then probably add 500gb
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
psn - jacksonrr < feel free to add :)
3 years ago#32
Probably grab some cheap 500GB drive, since i dont plan on downloading much.
---
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig
3 years ago#33
overkillwfo1978 posted...
Infernisle posted...
I'll do like I always do. Leave it at default then expand every time I need to until I don't need to anymore.

That's how my PC went from 1 terabyte to like 10 terabytes

10 terabytes???

Holy crap man. That is a lot of stuff. I have about 700 Gigs of stuff on my 1.5 TB drive and I have movies and music piled up that I've never heard or seen for the years it's been on my computer. What takes up the most of that space? Blu-ray qual movies?

I'm a gaming packrat. As mainly a PC gamer I have a lot of games on my hard drive and I can never bring myself to clear out the ones I don't play anymore. Games get big. I think my TF2 folder is well over 10 gigs maybe more alone. Multiply that by a bunch.
3 years ago#34
Start with a 32GB SD card then move up to my 1TB HDD if I need more space. Doubt it though.
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
3 years ago#35
1TB because I have a 1TB external just laying around so why the f*** not?
---
Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth.
Reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.
3 years ago#36
i've got a 180 gig external ready...but since i got the basic..i may just pony up $10 and get me 16 gig more of flash memory...but other then that...i should have enough
3 years ago#37
Right now, I have a 1GB SD card I use for my Wii (lol) so I guess I'll be adding that for a whoppin 33 Gigs. I don't see myself downloading a ton of digital content, but if I end up needing space, I'll just end up buying a bigger SD card, I don't know how those hard drive things work, and it seems like I wouldn't need something that big anyway.
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
3 years ago#38
500GB for now i wont bother updating it to a 1TB untill i fill my 500GB.
---
Currently Playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (3DS)
3DS FC : 4124 - 5007 - 1536
3 years ago#39
0, ain't planning to download anything besides patches.
3 years ago#40
I'm picking up a 1TB harddrive a few days after launch (Cyber Monday), unless I can find a larger one for the same price as a 1TB regularly. My 32GB will hold me over till then. Lol.

Or if they get cheap enough on CM, I may buy two 1TB. One for my U and one for my laptop (it has like 180GB...lol).
---
Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo are all awesome. Console wars are pointless. I can't wait to have an XBox3, PS4 and Wii U in my collection. Video games for life.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How much External Memory do you plan to add to your WiiU?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived