luh oh, check this out guys

#21Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/8/2012 3:54:02 AM
I feel sorry for nintendo fanboys, looks like they are not mighty being as they want to be.

too bad eh....
#22FoppePosted 11/8/2012 4:07:59 AM
It is the circle of Nintendo trolling.
When Nintendo release new console, do:
If console more powerful than current gen, say "lol, suddenly graphics are more important than gameplay!!!"
If console less powerful than current gen, say "lol, Nintendo keep using 12 years old technology!!!"
When information about other consoles appears, do:
If console more powerful than Nintendo, say "lol, suddenly gameplay is more important than graphics!!!"
If console less powerful than Nintendo, say "lol, remember when you said that gameplay is more important than graphics!!!"
Repeat.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#23ManjiMidou(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 4:11:59 AM
pearl arowana posted...
how can anybody surprise with this?

wii u pretty much ps3/360 level.. graphically

wii u to ps4/720 just gonna be outdated as wii is to ps3 and x360. period

l know right?
#24Urizen5Posted 11/8/2012 4:59:22 AM
Nintendo has become the Walmart of the video game world. Nothing wrong with offering a popular and affordable product to those people who may not be able to commit to higher end quality gaming.

Nintendo made a choice is how they present their product, it's obviously different from Microsoft and Sony. I don't see the big issue with this, it's giving you a choice in gaming.
---
PSN-AlphaRooster
#25CrayolaNinjaPosted 11/8/2012 5:23:16 AM
The jump graphically from PS3 to PS4 won't be as drastic as PS2 to PS3. (Likewise with Xbox)
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-6MktcmaGY&feature=channel_video_title
#26Rasputin77Posted 11/8/2012 5:37:40 AM
Imaginary "wars" make little boys feel tingly in their nether regions.
---
Best POTD EVER: "I live with my parents" = 52.03%
"Let's talk about the trolls way more than they actually post." - Wii U board logic
#27VooDoo_MojoPosted 11/8/2012 5:41:20 AM
LOL!!! Sony and Microsoft need to be afraid... VERY AFRAID!!! Lets see, I'll start it like this... "luh oh, check this out guys"
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/07/i-spent-the-night-with-wii-u
---
PSN: DerMeisterIgor
#28BluntGruntPosted 11/8/2012 6:00:09 AM
In other news, PCs have been destroying both PS4 and Xbox 720 for the last few years and they're just getting better and better every month.

So why should I be worried about the Wii U again? Oh, because it doesn't have unrealistic, shiny graphics? Well, at least it'll have the games I'll enjoy.
---
?????
#29VooDoo_MojoPosted 11/8/2012 6:13:04 AM
Urizen5 posted...
Nintendo has become the Walmart of the video game world. Nothing wrong with offering a popular and affordable product to those people who may not be able to commit to higher end quality gaming.

Nintendo made a choice is how they present their product, it's obviously different from Microsoft and Sony. I don't see the big issue with this, it's giving you a choice in gaming.

"Higher end quality gaming" Lets see, I'm currently on my 5th PS3 due to blu ray drives going out due to horrible quality blu ray diodes that they use and overheating"

Launch system $649.99
system 2 $399..99
system 3 $399.99
system 4 $399.99
system 5 $299.99
total $2150.00

just to keep an operational PS3 on the shelf for 6 years...
This, you dare call "High end quality?"
$2150.00 will get you a "High end quality" Alienware Laptop that smokes PS3s A*S in ever category that exists... Stick with Nintendo for quality... Get a PS3 if your oven stops working or your heater goes out in the winter...
---
PSN: DerMeisterIgor
#30crowkillersPosted 11/8/2012 6:17:22 AM
"Probably" is the key word.. And when will the PS4 even come out?
---
"Be Reasonable, Demand the Impossible"
www.crowkillers.com