luh oh, check this out guys

#31VooDoo_MojoPosted 11/8/2012 6:22:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#32darkqueenhelbaPosted 11/8/2012 6:22:45 AM
As I've said time and time again...It's going to take more than raw power to "win" for these upcoming consoles. They're going to have to provide unique experiences and offer things you can't find elsewhere. It all comes down to THE WAY WE PLAY. Gamers, even "CORE" gamers, are no longer satisfied by standard mechanics and modest visual upgrades.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#33Rennik RepotsirPosted 11/8/2012 6:26:22 AM
pearl arowana posted...
how can anybody surprise with this?

wii u pretty much ps3/360 level.. graphically

wii u to ps4/720 just gonna be outdated as wii is to ps3 and x360. period

How can anybody be surprised that people play VGs for the VGs and not specs of the hardware?
---
FREE BUMP!!!
I bored; eat it...</post>
#34cavebear56Posted 11/8/2012 6:27:04 AM
News flash...PC will still kick the next Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft system around.

In fact my PC will still kick the next Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft system around.

It'll also have more games and utility. So what people are arguing is over second place?

How about letting the games speak for the system (yes, PC has games before someone stupid considers typing anything) rather than all of your ignorant fanboysim and trolling?

GameFaqs, where human reason comes to die.

Game, set and match.

Thanks for trying to play though.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#35VooDoo_MojoPosted 11/8/2012 6:32:29 AM
I'm a TRUE gamer... I own a brand new Alienware M18x... When I want to play a game, Nintendo does the honors... Gameplay over graphics and performance any day!!!
---
PSN: DerMeisterIgor
#36KeyBlade999Posted 11/8/2012 6:36:33 AM
Benzychenz posted...
Joey2cool posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
http://n4g.com/news/1116341/shane-satterfield-ps4-is-probably-going-to-to-whoop-the-wii-us-ass-graphically

* wii u pre-order cancelled*

http://i45.tinypic.com/k0k8cx.gif

---
Every wound a new opportunity, every curse a new challenge.
I shall encounter defeats... But I will not be defeated.
#37ashcrvPosted 11/8/2012 6:39:15 AM
Yeah. Wii U better watch out cause PS4 gonna crush it with their "have good looks, have bad game overall, make lotsa money" strategy.

VooDoo_Mojo posted...

Launch system $649.99
system 2 $399..99
system 3 $399.99
system 4 $399.99
system 5 $299.99
total $2150.00

just to keep an operational PS3 on the shelf for 6 years...

LMFAO
Funniest thing ever.
I got it at launch for $450 and it still works perfectly.
So much for that.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#38blm03vPosted 11/8/2012 6:44:41 AM
ManjiMidou posted...
pearl arowana posted...
how can anybody surprise with this?

wii u pretty much ps3/360 level.. graphically

wii u to ps4/720 just gonna be outdated as wii is to ps3 and x360. period

l know right?

So, in your first post, you claim to cancel your preorder when you found out that the Wii U should be weaker, and in this point, you make fun of people who don't know the Wii U should be weaker. Did you just make fun of yourself? You're not very good at trolling.
#39Tuggboat1121Posted 11/8/2012 6:49:23 AM
In other news, water is wet, the world is round, and the sky is blue..

We know Microsoft and Sony's next gen systems are going to be more power graphically, but who really cares? We're getting at least a full years head start with a new system, and it's still going to have great graphics regardless. I can almost guarantee it's going to be nowhere near as dramatic as comparing the Wii to PS3 / 360.
---
New England Patriots: 5-3
XBL: Clayton Bigsbe / PSN: ClaytonBigsbe
#40VooDoo_MojoPosted 11/8/2012 6:51:55 AM
ashcrv posted...
Yeah. Wii U better watch out cause PS4 gonna crush it with their "have good looks, have bad game overall, make lotsa money" strategy.

VooDoo_Mojo posted...

Launch system $649.99
system 2 $399..99
system 3 $399.99
system 4 $399.99
system 5 $299.99
total $2150.00

just to keep an operational PS3 on the shelf for 6 years...

LMFAO
Funniest thing ever.
I got it at launch for $450 and it still works perfectly.
So much for that.

Even the sun shines on a dogs A*s every now and then... So, are youtrying to say that sony has not had HUGE breakdown problems with their PS3's that forced even them to stop working on their original systems even if payed for? Are you making that claim? Answer this carefully so you dont embarass yourself because I will show you up with numerous links verifying this FACT...
---
PSN: DerMeisterIgor