luh oh, check this out guys

#41megax11Posted 11/8/2012 7:55:50 AM
Well, if the PS4 is going to suck hardcore, like the PS3 did, when it comes to exclusives, they are going to shoot themselves in the foot with PS4.

I like to consider myself a true gamer. In other words, I try to like all systems. But, after 6 years, my PS3 has only gotten me 50 games, and some of them aren't even exclusive, they're multiplats. That's pathetic by my tastes.

Heck, when the Wii U launches, I will be bringing home 12 games at launch. TWELVE! Then there are games like Rayman Legends coming out shortly after launch, as well as LEGO City Undercover and Pikmin 3. That's 14 games. 36 more games and I will have more for Wii U, than what my PS3 gave me in 6 years time.

And I bet Sony will shoot themself in the foot again, as the system will likely cost 599 US dollars, if not slightly more. If they sell at a loss, they are through.
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1327 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28
#42EasterEggHunterPosted 11/8/2012 7:57:27 AM
uh yeah, of course the PS4 and Xbox 720 will be stronger, it's bring released 1-2 years after the WiiU, it would be a fail if it didn't surpass the Wii U. But really, by how much? I'm just estimating that Xbox 720 and PS4 won't be a drastic change. The Wii U will have Smash4 and a bunch if other games that i love, so i really think it's foolish for you to cancel your pre-order just cause of how bad you think the graphics will be. I'm not bashing microsoft or sony, because i think they are all great companies, but when i look for games, i look for nostalgic high quality fun, not graphics. While i do like games that have excellent graphics I don't think graphics are the best thing in games because it's obviously not. Personally i think the sound and music is more important, and Nintendo's games have some of the best damn music in Video games.
---
3DS Code: 5026-5030-0238
Snifit Apprentice is a master
#43VooDoo_MojoPosted 11/8/2012 8:03:00 AM
I love how people try to defend this over rated walkman company of the 80's in the video games industry... PS3 and its whopping 512 mb of RAM... Couldnt even play skyrim but thats ok because it has a better graphics card... No wonder capcom never released a monster hunter game on this POS... I dont blame them because it would have just tarnished that franchises reputation... Skyrim got the picture and refused to release any skyrim DLC because SONY's powerhouse entertainment system cant handle it... They sure are ELITE!!! Elite at being a pure FAILURE
---
PSN: DerMeisterIgor
#44VooDoo_MojoPosted 11/8/2012 8:07:44 AM
megax11 posted...
Well, if the PS4 is going to suck hardcore, like the PS3 did, when it comes to exclusives, they are going to shoot themselves in the foot with PS4.

I like to consider myself a true gamer. In other words, I try to like all systems. But, after 6 years, my PS3 has only gotten me 50 games, and some of them aren't even exclusive, they're multiplats. That's pathetic by my tastes.

Heck, when the Wii U launches, I will be bringing home 12 games at launch. TWELVE! Then there are games like Rayman Legends coming out shortly after launch, as well as LEGO City Undercover and Pikmin 3. That's 14 games. 36 more games and I will have more for Wii U, than what my PS3 gave me in 6 years time.

And I bet Sony will shoot themself in the foot again, as the system will likely cost 599 US dollars, if not slightly more. If they sell at a loss, they are through.

Mark my words... PS4 will be SONY's console equivelant to its PS Vita... You know... The handheld POWERHOUSE graphics machine that took over the industry? "Laughs" Poor little 3DS didnt even see it coming... May it RIP. "Laughs Again"
---
#45EasterEggHunterPosted 11/8/2012 8:09:59 AM
VooDoo_Mojo posted...
megax11 posted...

Mark my words... PS4 will be SONY's console equivelant to its PS Vita... You know... The handheld POWERHOUSE graphics machine that took over the industry? "Laughs" Poor little 3DS didnt even see it coming... May it RIP. "Laughs Again"

Lol *laughs*
---
3DS Code: 5026-5030-0238
Snifit Apprentice is a master
#46pizzaman95Posted 11/8/2012 8:16:37 AM(edited)

Do you talk like this in real life?

Also, don't use quotes for your role-playing. Use asterisks. You know, * those things.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#47VooDoo_MojoPosted 11/8/2012 8:19:54 AM
pizzaman95 posted...

Do you talk like this in real life?

Also, don't use quotes for your role-playing. Use asterisks. You know, * those things.

Talk like what? I thought I typed out something... Did you click a audio byte button or something? Anything else off topic you'd like to ***TALK*** about?
---
#48cvmckenziePosted 11/8/2012 8:26:44 AM
So this is important because SOMEONE ELSE said that the ps4 SHOULD be more powerful graphically?...i was under the impression that that's pretty much what the sony trolls have been saying since nintendo land was announced.

Heres to hoping that sony has something better to offer this gen than half-hearted and more expensove immatations of what everyone else is doing.
---
Modern Gamers are whiney, over-sensitive casuals that THINK
they're hardcore AND smart. It's true: They're like GFAQS mods.
#49pizzaman95Posted 11/8/2012 8:29:03 AM
Talk like what? I thought I typed out something... Did you click a audio byte button or something? Anything else off topic you'd like to ***TALK*** about?

I mean your messages, when you talk in real life is it similar to how you communicate on these message boards?

Also, if you wanted to emphasize that "TALK", use the bold. <b>Like this.</b>
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#50drothegreat0nePosted 11/8/2012 8:33:11 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
Imaginary "wars" make little boys feel tingly in their nether regions.

This further proves your infatuation and obsession with little kids.