luh oh, check this out guys

#51_Yag_Posted 11/8/2012 8:33:26 AM
ITT: people surpriseda nintendo system is going to be graphically inferior to the sony/microsoft competition.

lulzy. it's always been that way, and they've done fine. will be the same deal here.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#52ManjiMidou(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 8:41:25 AM
Wii u should be 200 at best seeing as it's outdated hardware and hell don't get me started on how cheap they are being with the Hard drive and their lulzy reason for it.
#53VooDoo_MojoPosted 11/8/2012 8:53:46 AM
pizzaman95 posted...
Talk like what? I thought I typed out something... Did you click a audio byte button or something? Anything else off topic you'd like to ***TALK*** about?

I mean your messages, when you talk in real life is it similar to how you communicate on these message boards?

Also, if you wanted to emphasize that "TALK", use the bold. Like this.

After this lesson, would you be kind enough to teach me how to deliver pizzas if I promise not to compete with you?
---
PSN: DerMeisterIgor
#5419061980Posted 11/8/2012 8:54:57 AM
_Yag_ posted...
ITT: people surpriseda nintendo system is going to be graphically inferior to the sony/microsoft competition.

lulzy. it's always been that way, and they've done fine. will be the same deal here.

You might want to do some research before you make stupid statements like this.
#55pizzaman95Posted 11/8/2012 8:55:17 AM
After this lesson, would you be kind enough to teach me how to deliver pizzas if I promise not to compete with you?

Compete? We're not competing.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#56Sharky8Posted 11/8/2012 8:57:08 AM
Sony, with its better graphics, has always been like a guy with a gigantic penis who is just bad at sex. Better graphics, just like a gigantic penis, doesn't mean anything unless used properly.

Nintendo might have an average sized penis, but they know how to use it. Wii all have fun with Nintendo's average dinky.
#57pizzaman95Posted 11/8/2012 8:59:29 AM
Better graphics, just like a gigantic penis, doesn't mean anything unless used properly.

Assuming you really mean gigantic, the size has a good chance of actually working against you.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#58VooDoo_MojoPosted 11/8/2012 9:03:29 AM(edited)
ManjiMidou posted...
Wii u should be 200 at best seeing as it's outdated hardware and hell don't get me started on how cheap they are being with the Hard drive and their lulzy reason for it.

I would like to get you started on how cheap they're being with their hard drive... They opted to put in a SSD drive (Solid State Drive) which is a superior product to hard drives and made it very easy to add usb storage including hard drives that happen to be very cheap now
---
#59VooDoo_MojoPosted 11/8/2012 9:02:04 AM
pizzaman95 posted...
Better graphics, just like a gigantic penis, doesn't mean anything unless used properly.

Assuming you really mean gigantic, the size has a good chance of actually working against you.

LOL @ penis politics.
---
#60Sharky8Posted 11/8/2012 9:06:58 AM
VooDoo_Mojo posted...
ManjiMidou posted...

I would like to get you started on how cheap they're being with their hard drive... They opted to put in a SSD drive (Solid State Drive) which is a superior product to hard drives and made it very easy to add usb storage including hard drives that happen to be very cheap now

Nintendo players don't care about ANY of those things.