Why do people constantly brag that their PCs are more pwerful than WiiU/PS3/720?

#31jmichaelbpPosted 11/8/2012 9:00:24 AM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Umm you have to pay replacement costs if your PC breaks too. And we don't have to pay anything if under warranty.

It does kind of suck that you ruined your mid range 06 computer though. It would have been great for you to still be strutting along with an outdated crappy PC to play the 3 strategy games, and 2 RPGs that console gamers don't get to play at full settings.

I don't have to pay anything if under warranty, and my warranty coverage is better.
Even when not under warranty(even though I get a longer, better warranty), I get to replace the broken component instead of having to buy a whole new console at full price.
Even that old 2006 PC could outpace consoles.

It can outpace consoles and play those 5 games a generation that aren't on consoles that anybody cares about, or cant play with their old laptop.

And play console games with more freedom and better controls. y so bitter?

He's trolling you.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#32DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/8/2012 9:02:11 AM
jmichaelbp posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Umm you have to pay replacement costs if your PC breaks too. And we don't have to pay anything if under warranty.

It does kind of suck that you ruined your mid range 06 computer though. It would have been great for you to still be strutting along with an outdated crappy PC to play the 3 strategy games, and 2 RPGs that console gamers don't get to play at full settings.

I don't have to pay anything if under warranty, and my warranty coverage is better.
Even when not under warranty(even though I get a longer, better warranty), I get to replace the broken component instead of having to buy a whole new console at full price.

It can outpace consoles and play those 5 games a generation that aren't on consoles that anybody cares about, or cant play with their old laptop.

He's trolling you.

What else would kirbyfan be doing?
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
#33Steve-FrenchPosted 11/8/2012 9:04:14 AM
As a PC gamer myself; I can say that a PC may be more powerful, but the PC Gaming community is just horrible. If you are looking for a good community, go on PSN. If you are looking for a lot of people, go on XBL. If you are looking for an okay amount of people who are mostly dicks, go on a PC.

The Wii doesn't really have an online community, so I can't really compare it, but there seems to be the most mature people on the Wii, from what I can tell from games like CoD.
#34jmichaelbpPosted 11/8/2012 9:04:49 AM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
jmichaelbp posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

He's trolling you.

Nothing. Trolling all users on Nintendo boards is the only thing he knows how to do, be it, neutrals or fanboys.

He should marry Linetrix.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#35Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/8/2012 9:05:03 AM

Whos bitter? You are the one calling people peasants lol.

I guess mods are neat. I would still much rather get a large amount of great exclusives, but hey maybe thats just me. You can still put My little Ponys in skyrim so I guess that's a trade off for some people..
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#36shaunmePosted 11/8/2012 9:05:59 AM
jmichaelbp posted...
shaunme posted...
knightimex posted...
My PC is really bad ass.

But I'm not going to sit here, and attack the wii u every single chance I get.
Using PC downgrades other console mentions.

Super Effective attack is super effective.

You dont own 1

How about you prove you own yours :)?

No problem il pm u a link to imagur when i finish work , ive already supplied evidence on pc hardware board .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //
#37Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/8/2012 9:06:11 AM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
jmichaelbp posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

He's trolling you.

Nothing. Trolling all users on Nintendo boards is the only thing he knows how to do, be it, neutrals or fanboys.

He should marry Linetrix.

You really do seem to love talking about me :).

And I'm not trolling anbody any more than he is. I am simply stating my opinion.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#38jmichaelbpPosted 11/8/2012 9:06:22 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I guess mods are neat. I would still much rather get a large amount of great exclusives, but hey maybe thats just me. You can still put My little Ponys in skyrim so I guess that's a trade off for some people..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALKBLAgcek
---
#39DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/8/2012 9:06:38 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Never cared for TES TBQH.
Only console exclusives worthy of note this gen are Tales, and they've been lacking.
And what's wrong with calling a Peasant a Peasant?
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
#40jmichaelbpPosted 11/8/2012 9:08:50 AM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Never cared for TES TBQH.
Only console exclusives worthy of note this gen are Tales, and they've been lacking.
And what's wrong with calling a Peasant a Peasant?

Yeah it's not like saying: "You should kill yourself" or "You r******d c*********g m*********r"
---