Why do people constantly brag that their PCs are more pwerful than WiiU/PS3/720?

#41Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/8/2012 9:10:09 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
And play console games with more freedom and better controls. y so bitter?

Whos bitter? You are the one calling people peasants lol.

I guess mods are neat. I would still much rather get a large amount of great exclusives, but hey maybe thats just me. You can still put My little Ponys in skyrim so I guess that's a trade off for some people..

Never cared for TES TBQH.
Only console exclusives worthy of note this gen are Tales, and they've been lacking.
And what's wrong with calling a Peasant a Peasant?

And the only Pc exclusives of note this gen are... uhh... hold on I'll soon be able to think of one.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#42emagdnEPosted 11/8/2012 9:12:33 AM
you will never be able to play Mario, Metroid, Zelda, Kirby, God of War, Ratchet and Clank, Little Big Planet, etc on said PC.

emulators

Little Big Planet is the only game you listed that currently cannot be emulated, but it is only a matter of time

.....or not, because PS3 exclusives aren't worth it, and most of the high profile PS3 and Xbox 360 games already have superior versions designed specifically for PC
---
Note to self: Cannon highly effective against flesh. -Mimiron
#43DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/8/2012 9:16:20 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I guess mods are neat. I would still much rather get a large amount of great exclusives, but hey maybe thats just me. You can still put My little Ponys in skyrim so I guess that's a trade off for some people..

Only console exclusives worthy of note this gen are Tales, and they've been lacking.

And the only Pc exclusives of note this gen are... uhh... hold on I'll soon be able to think of one.

I enjoyed SCII, and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games are real gems.
Not that you would know.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
#44BluntGruntPosted 11/8/2012 9:20:43 AM
Because PC trolls are PC trolls. They always have to brag how awesome their PCs are and how superior to the consoles they are. Yes, it's true, but seriously, you don't have to say it a million times a day and in every topic that has to do with discussing any console's specifics/power/etc. That's just stupid.
---
?????
#45jmichaelbpPosted 11/8/2012 9:20:58 AM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I enjoyed SCII, and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games are real gems.
Not that you would know.

"Those games suck, lol."
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#46DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/8/2012 9:22:06 AM
BluntGrunt posted...
Because PC trolls are PC trolls. They always have to brag how awesome their PCs are and how superior to the consoles they are. Yes, it's true, but seriously, you don't have to say it a million times a day and in every topic that has to do with discussing any console's specifics/power/etc. That's just stupid.

Console Peasants don't have to constantly make reassurance topics like this one, either.
---
#47HungoverHero777Posted 11/8/2012 9:22:13 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

You really do seem to love talking about me :).

And I'm not trolling anbody any more than he is. I am simply stating my opinion.

Ah yes, the opinion card. You have my pity :(
---
http://www.otakufreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/nintendo-cycle.png
Conduit 2 FC: 3954-7429-9873 IlThe AR-C Expert II
#48TerotrousPosted 11/8/2012 9:22:35 AM
Why do people constantly brag that their PCs are more pwerful than WiiU/PS3/720?

I guess they have to reassure themselves somehow now that consoles took the vast majority of their exclusives away.

Seriously, it's great that you can pay more for a system that is far more prone to breakdowns and doesn't last as long as a console but plays games in ever-so-slightly better quality. We're all happy for you. Keep it to the PC boards.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GEN Alien Soldier"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#49BluntGruntPosted 11/8/2012 9:24:31 AM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
BluntGrunt posted...

Console Peasants don't have to constantly make reassurance topics like this one, either.

That is also true. I agree. Except for the "peasants" part. That's just stupid. Calling people peasants like that.
---
?????
#50DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/8/2012 9:24:57 AM
Terotrous posted...

I guess they have to reassure themselves somehow now that consoles took the vast majority of their exclusives away.

Seriously, it's great that you can pay more for a system that is far more prone to breakdowns and doesn't last as long as a console but plays games in ever-so-slightly better quality. We're all happy for you. Keep it to the PC boards.

With how cheap modern consoles are made? And how overpriced they are?
---