NSMBU Spoilers: Entire World Map Leaked

#51IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/8/2012 2:37:53 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Also why does the second world always have to be a desert?

Because this is the cash cow series not the innovation series.

HEY! I like my cash cow. It's very tasty...

lol
#52AmakusaPosted 11/8/2012 6:18:47 PM
Rasputin77 posted...
You should be ashamed, but... the internet, anonymity, your generation sucking, etc. etc. etc... we're way past that point, aren't we? =(

Oh noes, someone anonymous is shaming the internet for being anonymous.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#53Starwars4JPosted 11/8/2012 6:32:43 PM
It's okay Kirby, I have no problem giving you a little attention. You're clearly desperate for it, so why not? :)
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#54Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/8/2012 6:41:27 PM
It's okay Kirby, I have no problem giving you a little attention. You're clearly desperate for it, so why not? :)

Make one of your trolling educational posts. You stopped doing that after a couple of people laughed at you.

Make another.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#55Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 11/8/2012 6:52:01 PM
Im excited for the game and I think the hd makes mario look so much nicer and everything and will be getting the game when I get my wii-u later next year but honestly even I will admit that it looks almost looks the same as nsmb wii. Wont stop me from getting it though and nintendo knows this about there loyal fans and thats why they keep making the new super mario bros series the way they are.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 2) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 3) Final Fantasy 9. 4) Final Fantasy 10. 5) Star Fox 64.
#56AkaneJonesPosted 11/8/2012 7:12:59 PM
Some observation
1) It's not a true Spoiler that's an instruction booklet leaked early.
2) Peach's Castle replaces world 8, so no main "Lava + Castle" theme.
3) That's not a spoiler either considering the trailer, shows Mario getting kick out.
4) Themes are still Plains, Desert, Glacier(ice), Lagoon(ocean), Jungle(swamp), Mines(Cave), and Clouds.
5) At least there's a cave theme this time instead of a Mountain, but it still seem since the first NSMB game they aren't messing with the themes much
6) The Levels are now interconnected, however I can't see much sign of multi-routing that amounts to more than at desert you can goto glacier or lagoon, and then at jungle to mine or clouds. Which if you think about it isn't any different to how NSMB DS handled it.
7)It shows that yes full Yoshi is in the game, if you thought other wise since apparently the babies don't grow. But I was ignoring the new trailers so It may have been something we knew.
8) Baby Yoshi, Pokey, Bowser Jr., Ghost Ship, Wiggler, Para Troopa, Bullet Bill and Bowser's Airship are the only things of worth I can make out on the map.