Does anypony know if there's going to be a My Little Pony: FiM game?

#31Oni_TaedoPosted 11/8/2012 6:59:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#32Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/8/2012 7:01:43 PM
As someone who refuses to watch it, I will not deny or attest that it is well written.
I want nothing to do with that... THING.

And anyone that calls themself a "brony" deserves to be beaten to death with a rocking horse.
I can't stand why anyone would be able to watch a cartoon intended for five year old girls.
And the few people I do know of in real life that call themselves "bronies" are pedos.
So, I haven't exactly had a good track record with you weirdos... er... people.

Aren't you an Anime nerd? You really shouldn't be throwing rocks at the My little pony people... What with your glass house and all.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#33Oni_TaedoPosted 11/8/2012 7:02:33 PM
ViolentAbacus posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
ViolentAbacus posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Did he just type "anypony"?

Yes, yes he did :D. When I read the title, somepony got happy ;) XD Just had to do it..

Thin, sharp objects need to be slowly inserted into each and every one of your joints.

I'm sorry, I don't like acupuncture.

You're not supposed to enjoy it.
That would defeat the purpose of doing it.
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#34ViolentAbacusPosted 11/8/2012 7:03:36 PM
Oh, well, you haven't met me before then! Cause I is a very likable pedop~~~ erm.. .Person.. Like, my favorite boss of all time in any game is The Great Mighty Poo (from Conker's bad fur day)... Though, I would prefer to be stoned to death, if I had to choose.. A lot less embarrassing.

=x Though, then again, you may not like me.. Since I watch alll kinds of shows meant for the "younger crowd"

Oh, before I get off for the night, I must say... If you don't like it, why do you pay attention to them, and just ignore them instead. I mean, it doesn't really affect YOU personally, if someone likes it and you don't, so there isn't really any reason to get mad over it.
---
That's not whining, THIS is whining!
#35ViolentAbacusPosted 11/8/2012 7:04:29 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
ViolentAbacus posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
ViolentAbacus posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Did he just type "anypony"?

Yes, yes he did :D. When I read the title, somepony got happy ;) XD Just had to do it..

Thin, sharp objects need to be slowly inserted into each and every one of your joints.

I'm sorry, I don't like acupuncture.

You're not supposed to enjoy it.
That would defeat the purpose of doing it.

Good point... Well, in that case!!! Can I finish my book series first?
---
#36RHFPosted 11/8/2012 7:07:07 PM
ViolentAbacus posted...
Cause I is a very likable pedop~~~ erm.. .Person.. Like, my favorite boss of all time in any game is The Great Mighty Poo (from Conker's bad fur day)...

My god, this seems very familiar.
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
#37ViolentAbacusPosted 11/8/2012 7:09:12 PM
Really??
---
#38Oni_TaedoPosted 11/8/2012 7:09:43 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
As someone who refuses to watch it, I will not deny or attest that it is well written.
I want nothing to do with that... THING.

And anyone that calls themself a "brony" deserves to be beaten to death with a rocking horse.
I can't stand why anyone would be able to watch a cartoon intended for five year old girls.
And the few people I do know of in real life that call themselves "bronies" are pedos.
So, I haven't exactly had a good track record with you weirdos... er... people.

Aren't you an Anime nerd? You really shouldn't be throwing rocks at the My little pony people... What with your glass house and all.

Hardly, I was at one point.
I grew out of it.
Realized that the majority of animu geeks are a bunch of tossers, sort of like you, except I might be able to handle your stench, and not every word you say makes me want to catch you in a Kimura hold and dislocate your shoulder. Also, actually fighting is much more exciting than watching two fictional characters do it for 9 episodes.

And I can throw as many damn rocks as I want, anyone who throws them back is getting their ass whooped.

Although, my being knowledgeable about animu doesn't really help my case, especially when I can tell you who the hell Go Nagai is, and what his most famous works are. It's also really sad when I actually correct a Naruto fanatic on something, and then act like I didn't say anything totally weird.

Lastly, why are you still here?
Not being mean or anything, but you haven't got even a marginal interest in the WiiU, why bother hanging out on the Wii U boards?
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#39RHFPosted 11/8/2012 7:10:36 PM
ViolentAbacus posted...
Really??

Something just popped up reading that, like a thread I read here about it.

I don't know
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
#40ViolentAbacusPosted 11/8/2012 7:11:42 PM
RHF posted...
ViolentAbacus posted...
Really??

Something just popped up reading that, like a thread I read here about it.

I don't know

Oh.. ~shrugs~ No idea.
---