Does anypony know if there's going to be a My Little Pony: FiM game?

#41Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/8/2012 8:14:08 PM
Hardly, I was at one point.
I grew out of it.
Realized that the majority of animu geeks are a bunch of tossers, sort of like you, except I might be able to handle your stench, and not every word you say makes me want to catch you in a Kimura hold and dislocate your shoulder. Also, actually fighting is much more exciting than watching two fictional characters do it for 9 episodes.

Oh so you are not an Anime Nerd?

Although, my being knowledgeable about animu doesn't really help my case, especially when I can tell you who the hell Go Nagai is, and what his most famous works are. It's also really sad when I actually correct a Naruto fanatic on something, and then act like I didn't say anything totally weird.

Oops nevermind, you clearly are.

And I can throw as many damn rocks as I want, anyone who throws them back is getting their ass whooped.

Typical internet tough guy shtick.

Lastly, why are you still here?
Not being mean or anything, but you haven't got even a marginal interest in the WiiU, why bother hanging out on the Wii U boards?

I am interested in the wii u. I have one pre ordered.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#42Oni_TaedoPosted 11/8/2012 8:19:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#43Mindwipe77Posted 11/8/2012 8:21:13 PM
this is the wii-u, of course there will be a my little pony game.....and im buying it!!!
---
Lightning's #1 Fan!!!
Waiting for Wii-U!
#44RHFPosted 11/8/2012 8:22:36 PM
I think the REAL fans who don't go crazy about it and "shove it down throats" don't really care that people hate it. We know sooner or later they'll be assimilated into the herd.

:3

Granted I'm scared for the show since I believe this show will last longer then it should just to satisfy the fans, and become a shell of itself
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
#45ViolentAbacusPosted 11/8/2012 8:23:32 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
ViolentAbacus posted...
Oh, well, you haven't met me before then! Cause I is a very likable pedop~~~ erm.. .Person.. Like, my favorite boss of all time in any game is The Great Mighty Poo (from Conker's bad fur day)... Though, I would prefer to be stoned to death, if I had to choose.. A lot less embarrassing.

=x Though, then again, you may not like me.. Since I watch alll kinds of shows meant for the "younger crowd"

Oh, before I get off for the night, I must say... If you don't like it, why do you pay attention to them, and just ignore them instead. I mean, it doesn't really affect YOU personally, if someone likes it and you don't, so there isn't really any reason to get mad over it.

No, I can understand someone watching cartoons. Hell, I'm currently trudging through Batman the Animated series, Ultimate Muscle, and Spectacular Spider-Man.
Watching cartoons is fine, it's the act of ramming it down people's throats and physically attacking them for judging you (My friend actually got mugged and stabbed by a Deathnote fan once, because he pointed out all the plot holes in the series. And I make a comparison between MLP fans and Deathnote fans, largely because both of them will stab you in the throat with a chopstick should you say something even slightly against them).
You don't seem to be ramming it down people's throats, so you're fine by me.

To say it straight, bronies are like a giant neon sign of two guys doing it.
People not interested will try to look away, but soon won't find themselves able to.
I mean, it's a giant, glowing sign of two dudes porking each other, you're going to look, whether it's your thing or not.

XD :c I have only seen ultimate muscle, cause we is cheap and don't got cable, and it's amazing... Who in the heck would stab someone over a shwo?? I mean, thats ridic!!!

That made me laugh... Alot. And almost got me in trouble, meanie! DX That's true I suppose... And it would explain why half the people on the bus thinks I is a homosexual D: I always thought it was cause I dressed fabulously :c
---
That's not whining, THIS is whining!
#46Oni_TaedoPosted 11/8/2012 8:27:17 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Hardly, I was at one point.
I grew out of it.
Realized that the majority of animu geeks are a bunch of tossers, sort of like you, except I might be able to handle your stench, and not every word you say makes me want to catch you in a Kimura hold and dislocate your shoulder. Also, actually fighting is much more exciting than watching two fictional characters do it for 9 episodes.

Oh so you are not an Anime Nerd?

Although, my being knowledgeable about animu doesn't really help my case, especially when I can tell you who the hell Go Nagai is, and what his most famous works are. It's also really sad when I actually correct a Naruto fanatic on something, and then act like I didn't say anything totally weird.

Oops nevermind, you clearly are.

And I can throw as many damn rocks as I want, anyone who throws them back is getting their ass whooped.

Typical tough guy shtick.

Lastly, why are you still here?
Not being mean or anything, but you haven't got even a marginal interest in the WiiU, why bother hanging out on the Wii U boards?

I am interested in the wii u. I have one pre ordered.

You got that right.

Uh, no, I'm just knowledgeable in it. Kinda like how your well versed in coitus with men. Although that might be because you're into them.
I'm also well informed on combustion engines, does that make me a mechanic?
No.
I'm no more of an anime nerd than you are an intellectual, which you're not.

No, I only say things I would actually say in real life. I train in at least four different types of martial arts, muay thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu being two of them, if someone's acting like a "tough guy" wannabe, it's you. You like to think you're smart, when there's next to no thought or effort put into your posts, and when faced with trouble, you'd probably cower under the nearest desk with your tail between your legs.

No you don't. You don't have any interest in the Wii U.
Show me a preorder slip, and I'll leave you alone.
Actually, no, don't show me one, I wouldn't stop bugging the piss out of you anyways.
It's much too fun.
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#47lilbluelinkPosted 11/8/2012 8:39:32 PM
A Wii U version of Fighting is Magic would be AMAZING!
---
False tears bring pain to everyone around you... a false smile brings pain to one's self...
#48RHFPosted 11/8/2012 8:41:38 PM
lilbluelink posted...

Ponies vs Capcom: We'll dine on tears tonight

:3
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
#49SS4_NamreppivPosted 11/8/2012 8:43:10 PM
I can see this as more of a Kinect title for the 360. Imagine getting to react with your own Pony, petting it, combing it's hair, braiding its mane...

Ok, now I need to go kill something, this topic is becoming too pony-fied.
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#50DH2007Posted 11/8/2012 8:54:31 PM
lilbluelink posted...

And the guys making the game say that it's gonna be free, I really hope this somehow becomes available on a console.
---
PSN: Progamer_3
3DS FC: 4468-1000-5936 DH2007