Peter Molyneux Interview. He needs to STFU.

#1NewniePosted 11/8/2012 9:09:09 PM
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=190044
---
GT & PSN - Newnie
Legend in the making.
#2Stefan1277Posted 11/8/2012 9:12:27 PM
Whatever happened to professional courtesy? can people like these just go around bashing consoles and companies and get away with it? no wonder why no one takes the industry seriously, the ones on top are a bunch of whiny ignorant haters. This includes nintendo. I do not discriminate against idiots if they're idiots. F-Zero hasn't evolved? pfffff.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#3MirageMew2Posted 11/8/2012 9:14:24 PM
I'm not sure he has much credibility to spare.
---
"You add a plus douchebag to a minus douchebag, you've got like.. zero douchebags."
#4Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/8/2012 9:49:09 PM(edited)
Did he lie? I don't see anything amazing coming out of nintendo either. Maybe they will show something amazing next year.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#5Phange 2Posted 11/8/2012 9:17:46 PM
Molyneux is the George Lucas of the gaming industry.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#6SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/8/2012 9:21:40 PM
There were a lot of double edged swords statements for trolls

he said Wii Sports was "fantastic" that makes him casual therefore irrelevant!
#7cavebear56Posted 11/8/2012 9:23:06 PM
Phange 2 posted...
Molyneux is the George Lucas of the gaming industry.

hahahaha.

So true.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#8SkyCrackersPosted 11/8/2012 9:25:47 PM
Stefan1277 posted...
Whatever happened to professional courtesy? can people like these just go around bashing consoles and companies and get away with it? no wonder why no one takes the industry seriously, the ones on top are a bunch of whiny ignorant haters. This includes nintendo. I do not discriminate against idiots if they're idiots. F-Zero hasn't evolved? pfffff.

Whatever happened to people being allowed to state their opinion? He wasn't bashing it or hating it in any way, he was just saying that he wasn't thrilled with the way Nintendo was utilizing the gamepad(which I happen to agree with). The interviewer asked him for his opinion, do you expect him to lie just becuase he's a professional?

Seriously, stop being such a fanboy and accept that people have different opinions.
---
Mario vs. Donkey Kong is a hideously underrated game.
#9Helmsly2008Posted 11/8/2012 9:33:37 PM
SkyCrackers posted...
Stefan1277 posted...

Whatever happened to people being allowed to state their opinion? He wasn't bashing it or hating it in any way, he was just saying that he wasn't thrilled with the way Nintendo was utilizing the gamepad(which I happen to agree with). The interviewer asked him for his opinion, do you expect him to lie just becuase he's a professional?

Seriously, stop being such a fanboy and accept that people have different opinions.

Exactly this. He's just giving his opinion, but heaven forbid someone does that if their opinion is not gushing with positivity about Nintendo. then they can "STFU".
#10DeathSnipe777Posted 11/8/2012 9:34:33 PM
lol Peter Molyneux.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
PSN: Marlouchu