Peter Molyneux Interview. He needs to STFU.

#111VideoGamer1990Posted 11/9/2012 2:14:30 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Watch as he NEVER returns to this topic, lol

darkjedilink posted...
SkyCrackers posted...
darkjedilink posted...
As for Democrat-sponsored voter suppression, do some research on the military vote.

http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/11/military-absentee-ballots-delivered-one-day-late-would-have-swung-election-for-romney/

Unless the President calls for a recount, nothing the Repubs have ever done is anywhere near as bad as this type of voter suppression.

Jesus Christ, do you believe anything you read?! That's a SATIRE SITE. Click the "About Us" ON top of the page and you'll see this description:

The Duffel Blog serves the men and women of the US Military with a daily dose of military humor, funny military pictures, and faux news. We take an interesting and funny look at military life. We focus on veterans, military stories, defense, politics (sometimes) and life on base with a comedic twist. We are in no way, shape, or form, a real news outlet. Just about everything on this website is satirical in nature.

There's no conspiracy going on here.

Oh, and take a look at this source, which tells about how it's a false rumor(started by a satire article).
http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/absentee.asp

Did I say anything about a conspiracy? Get the stick out of your ass.

Pay up. *holds out hand NCIS-style*
---
Not changing this sig until Breath of Fire VI gets announced.
Breath of Fire needs to stop resting and start waking up. People who agree: 48
#112Rennik RepotsirPosted 11/9/2012 2:17:48 PM
darkjedilink posted...
Get the stick out of your ass.

I can't! It's holding the poo in...
---
FREE BUMP!!!
The person above suffers from IAD.</post>
#113Board_hunter567Posted 11/9/2012 3:14:53 PM
Oh Molyneux.
#114WellKnownNomadPosted 11/9/2012 3:35:13 PM
in related Molyneux news, I downloaded Curiousity, a free iOS game, and it was fine for awhile, until I accidentally pressed "Login" and now the game won't even start

so Molyneux is one to talk about quality when he can't even deliver making a free iOS game
---
"I like to find the fun in games, because not every game has the same audience."- Mark Bussler