Peter Molyneux Interview. He needs to STFU.

#51songoku0206Posted 11/9/2012 2:23:14 AM
Gencoil posted...
I just love how Wii U fixes almost everything people didn't like about Wii and yet... people aren't happy. What the hell do they want?
What did they fixed because atm all i see is a Wii 2.0 the fact we don't know how good the online is, how long 3rd party support going to last and if NOA going to localize anything.
#52GencoilPosted 11/9/2012 2:41:22 AM
songoku0206 posted...
Gencoil posted...
I just love how Wii U fixes almost everything people didn't like about Wii and yet... people aren't happy. What the hell do they want?
What did they fixed because atm all i see is a Wii 2.0 the fact we don't know how good the online is, how long 3rd party support going to last and if NOA going to localize anything.

- They made a controller that's closer to a traditional controller.
- Got rid of friend codes.
- Improved third party support.
- Boosted the technical capabilities considerably. Wii U won't be as weak as Wii was in comparison to PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Established an account system that you will be able to access from other devices.
- Increased storage size from a mere 512 MB to 8 GB, or 32 GB in the premium version.
- Built a web browser that from the looks of it will be the best console-based browser yet.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil
#53LordcrabfoodPosted 11/9/2012 2:51:39 AM
Funny how all you little fanboys are upset by what Peter Molyneux thinks. Throughout this thread all I see are people saying he is irrelevant, so why get upset then? If he is so irrelevant and does not matter, why would any of you care? How about you guys compare your resumes with Peter, I wonder who would have the more experience and relevance. You fools make me laugh. Oh, before any of you fools reply with the incredibly lame but equally amusing statement, "but Fable sucks." How many games have you guys sold?
#54YamiYugi4400Posted 11/9/2012 2:53:26 AM
Fable: The Journey

stupid Peter Molyneux
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#55MoegittoPosted 11/9/2012 3:00:27 AM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Fable: The Journey

stupid Peter Molyneux

Fable 3, Fable 2 was their last good game. They seriously fell off.
#56GencoilPosted 11/9/2012 3:00:28 AM
Lordcrabfood posted...
Funny how all you little fanboys are upset by what Peter Molyneux thinks. Throughout this thread all I see are people saying he is irrelevant, so why get upset then? If he is so irrelevant and does not matter, why would any of you care? How about you guys compare your resumes with Peter, I wonder who would have the more experience and relevance. You fools make me laugh. Oh, before any of you fools reply with the incredibly lame but equally amusing statement, "but Fable sucks." How many games have you guys sold?

I'm just annoyed that he doesn't find the Wii U GamePad as intuitive as the Wii remote. PS3 and Xbox 360 don't come anywhere near the intuitiveness that Wii has in terms of controls, but you don't hear anyone complaining about that. I don't understand what he's expecting from Nintendo.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil
#57IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/9/2012 3:03:37 AM
MisterSmee posted...
Don't see anything wrong with what he said. Seriously, a lot of butthurt in this topic.

That's the Wii U board for ya.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#58TkmajingPosted 11/9/2012 3:07:31 AM
I think hes right. There is nothing intresting about Wii U, its just more powerful Wii. When PS4 and Xbox 720 is out Wii U will again be just that other console to play Mario,Zelda and other kiddies games.
---
What in the name of?
#59Undead_YakuzaPosted 11/9/2012 3:08:07 AM
Gencoil posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...

I'm just annoyed that he doesn't find the Wii U GamePad as intuitive as the Wii remote. PS3 and Xbox 360 don't come anywhere near the intuitiveness that Wii has in terms of controls, but you don't hear anyone complaining about that. I don't understand what he's expecting from Nintendo.

lol, just stop. Motion controls are a cancer in the gaming world, and there is nothing intuitive about them. The only thing motion controls succeeds at, imo, is constantly breaking immersion.
#60GencoilPosted 11/9/2012 3:13:25 AM(edited)
Undead_Yakuza posted...
lol, just stop. Motion controls are a cancer in the gaming world, and there is nothing intuitive about them. The only thing motion controls succeeds at, imo, is constantly breaking immersion.

Nothing intuitive? Then please explain how you would implement the multi-angled sword controls used in Skyward Sword without making it complex or confusing. How would you do that with a standard controller?
---