Peter Molyneux Interview. He needs to STFU.

#71ReedeemerPosted 11/9/2012 3:30:29 AM
Yeah but... since when did Molyneux ever matter to the game industry, lol, yeah...

They shouldn't have even asked him what he thinks about the U. The last thing I want is to see WiiU users mindlessly picking at a giant block trying to find out whats inside it...
---
ZETRO ::: C2: 1163-0063-7578
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#72Bolt ThrowerPosted 11/9/2012 3:53:00 AM
Phange 2 posted...
Molyneux is the George Lucas of the gaming industry.

Just like Nintendo has become the Moyneux of the gaming industry.
#73IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/9/2012 4:08:02 AM
Yeah but... since when did Molyneux ever matter to the game industry, lol, yeah...

Not sure if serious...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Molyneux#Games

You can see yourself out now.
#74darkjedilinkPosted 11/9/2012 5:33:34 AM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Gencoil posted...
Undead_Yakuza posted...
lol, just stop. Motion controls are a cancer in the gaming world, and there is nothing intuitive about them. The only thing motion controls succeeds at, imo, is constantly breaking immersion.

Nothing intuitive? Then please explain how you would implement the multi-angled sword controls used in Skyward Sword without making it complex or confusing. How would you do that with a standard controller?

Switch SS to a normal control scheme and it would of made it fun

Yeah, cuz it's easy mode, nub. The combat is intentionally slowed down, to actually imitate the real pacing of longsword dueling. Add that to just mashing A over and over again, and you got easy mode.

No wonder you uncoordinated hacks hate motion controls. You're all casuals.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#75sejan12Posted 11/9/2012 7:16:51 AM
Phange 2 posted...

He made a masterpiece or two a long time ago and now is convinced that every idea he comes up with is made of gold and encrusted with diamonds. Also, he believes his opinions are absolute law regardless of whether or not he is in the minority.

Did I get that right?
#76DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/9/2012 7:25:15 AM
sejan12 posted...
Phange 2 posted...

He made a masterpiece or two a long time ago and now is convinced that every idea he comes up with is made of gold and encrusted with diamonds. Also, he believes his opinions are absolute law regardless of whether or not he is in the minority.

Did I get that right?

Sounds about right. Lots of talking up his projects and making them out to be fantastically amazing, and they almost always wind up average is the gist I got.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
#77knob1701Posted 11/9/2012 7:32:04 AM
This guy is an idiot. I bought into all the hype he put out about how great the last Fable game was going to be and it turned out to be a piece of crap game. His opinion means nothing to me!
#78Helmsly2008Posted 11/9/2012 8:19:07 AM
Unbral posted...
Helmsly2008 posted...
SkyCrackers posted...
Stefan1277 posted...
Whatever happened to professional courtesy? can people like these just go around bashing consoles and companies and get away with it? no wonder why no one takes the industry seriously, the ones on top are a bunch of whiny ignorant haters. This includes nintendo. I do not discriminate against idiots if they're idiots. F-Zero hasn't evolved? pfffff.

Whatever happened to people being allowed to state their opinion? He wasn't bashing it or hating it in any way, he was just saying that he wasn't thrilled with the way Nintendo was utilizing the gamepad(which I happen to agree with). The interviewer asked him for his opinion, do you expect him to lie just becuase he's a professional?

Seriously, stop being such a fanboy and accept that people have different opinions.

Exactly this. He's just giving his opinion, but heaven forbid someone does that if their opinion is not gushing with positivity about Nintendo. then they can "STFU".

"LOL Vita sucks. Whoever buy it is stupid. Nintendo ftw" a simple opinion
"I don't really like Nintendo's attitude towards its franchises" LEARN TO RESPECT OTHERS, STFU, GET OUTTA HERE, YOU ARE SO BANNED

lol seriously this.
#79Oni_TaedoPosted 11/9/2012 8:24:18 AM
Phange 2 posted...

Hardly.
Lucas made one of the best trilogies in cinema history (the Indiana Jones trilogy, the other trilogies he made can go suck a fat one).

Molyneux has never made anything worth playing.
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#80Enigma149Posted 11/9/2012 8:25:14 AM
Although I agree that Molyneux needs to STFU, he's had to do that for a while now. Why should this time be any different?
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey