3 hours battery life ....

#31LordBowserPosted 11/9/2012 9:37:17 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
*Plugs in AC adapter*

*Continues playing*

*Sees no problem whatsoever*

I thought the allure of having a screen on the controller was "playing anywhere in the house"? Now it's "play anywhere in the house... for 3 hours, then you are chained to the wall like a bad dog".

dont be a no-lifer and play games literally all day.

3 hours is all day? It's only 1/8th of a day, but k

Why would you need to play your Wii U away from an AC adapter (yet in range of the Wii U) for 3+ hours straight?
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#32IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/9/2012 9:38:50 AM
*Plugs in AC adapter*

*Continues playing*

I thought the allure of having a screen on the controller was "playing anywhere in the house"? Now it's "play anywhere in the house... for 3 hours, then you are chained to the wall like a bad dog".

dont be a no-lifer and play games literally all day.

3 hours is all day? It's only 1/8th of a day, but k

Why would you need to play your Wii U away from an AC adapter (yet in range of the Wii U) for 3+ hours straight?

Lots of restroom breaks.
#33idrc82Posted 11/9/2012 9:53:50 AM
*Plugs in AC adapter*

*Continues playing*

Uhh that was never the point at all. If anything the whole point of gaming on the screen was so someone else could use the tv for another purpose. The gamepad was never toted or said to be like a portable console. Unless you plan on walking around your house while playing constantly for more than 3 hours? -_-
---
3ds fc: 0817-4077-5176. Vita/psn: xgamblorx
Gt: dark gambl0r.
#34DeathSoul2000Posted 11/9/2012 10:10:03 AM
why can't they just let us use AA's? gamepad dies, whack in another pair, continue gaming.
#35XWolfOPosted 11/9/2012 10:14:08 AM
Yeah whatever. As if I really wanted to play in the toilet anyway. I'll just play the games and use the gamepad sparingly. 3-5 hours is a lot. I'll just stop after like 2 hours or so and leave it to charge.

So what was the problem again?
---
It's-a me!
#36vidalmorazaPosted 11/9/2012 10:16:45 AM
XWolfO posted...
Yeah whatever. As if I really wanted to play in the toilet anyway. I'll just play the games and use the gamepad sparingly. 3-5 hours is a lot. I'll just stop after like 2 hours or so and leave it to charge.

You canīt play 6 hours without charging in a row, I think thatīs the problem...

And I can see Nintendo releasing a new WiiPad in the future with more battery life, tech evolves, components advance and use less power....
---
XBL/PSN/Steam: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#37XWolfOPosted 11/9/2012 10:19:35 AM
vidalmoraza posted...
XWolfO posted...

Not a problem for me.

So there really is no problem after all. People just need to stop playing all day long.
---
It's-a me!
#38vidalmorazaPosted 11/9/2012 10:21:39 AM
XWolfO posted...
vidalmoraza posted...
XWolfO posted...

Not a problem for me.

So there really is no problem after all. People just need to stop playing all day long.

Yeah, the 6 hours in a row is a problem for some, I donīt find it a problem IMO
---
XBL/PSN/Steam: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#39Logical_OnePosted 11/9/2012 10:26:28 AM
My God Nintendo fanboys are insane.

I'm getting a WiiU and I PROBABLY won't play more than 3 hours straight, however, I'm sure we can all admit that it SUCKS. Make fun of people who play such long hours; claim YOU don't need such a long battery-life; make excuses all you want--3-5 hours of battery life sucks.

Just because you like something doesn't mean you have to like EVERYTHING about it...
---
Gamefaqs....the land where pokemon is the holy grail and final fantasy is God himself--Raptorleon3
#40XWolfOPosted 11/9/2012 10:29:08 AM
Logical_One posted...
Just because you like something doesn't mean you have to like EVERYTHING about it...

But what if I DO like everything about it?
---
It's-a me!