3 hours battery life ....

#61Xcalibur02Posted 11/9/2012 1:53:31 PM
Logical_One posted...
My God Nintendo fanboys are insane.

I'm getting a WiiU and I PROBABLY won't play more than 3 hours straight, however, I'm sure we can all admit that it SUCKS. Make fun of people who play such long hours; claim YOU don't need such a long battery-life; make excuses all you want--3-5 hours of battery life sucks.

Just because you like something doesn't mean you have to like EVERYTHING about it...

Did you ever think about the fact that we're not complaining because it, you know...doesn't bother us?

Why do you feel like we should be obligated to ***** and moan about something that isn't even that big of a deal?
---
Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart - William Butler Yeats
#62JonnyBigBossPosted 11/9/2012 2:01:21 PM
BonezWell posted...
*Plugs in AC adapter*

*Continues playing*

*Sees no problem whatsoever*

The gamepad's battery life is a negative to me, but not a very big one. The AC adapter's cable length will make it a non-problem.
---
www.gamerevolution.com
#63IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/9/2012 2:01:59 PM
Dude its a frigign controller. It's not a 3DS you take with you outside.

Although, ironically, the 3DS has similar battery life.

Nintendo is just cheap, they put the absolute minimum into hardware designs.
#64DTY3Posted 11/9/2012 2:21:22 PM
Anyway I'm not particularly impressed.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#65maximumbarmagePosted 11/9/2012 2:40:35 PM
Worst controller battery life of all time confirmed.
---
"Graphics don't matter... so I'm buying the Wii U version of Assassin's Creed 3 so I get the best looking version." Actual Nintendolt quote.
#66DTY3Posted 11/9/2012 2:44:06 PM
maximumbarmage posted...

Anyone else think its hilarious how the Gamepad has like the worst battery life yet the Pro Controller pretty much has the best? (Over 3 days)
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#67Logical_OnePosted 11/9/2012 2:51:12 PM
Xcalibur02 posted...
Logical_One posted...
My God Nintendo fanboys are insane.

I'm getting a WiiU and I PROBABLY won't play more than 3 hours straight, however, I'm sure we can all admit that it SUCKS. Make fun of people who play such long hours; claim YOU don't need such a long battery-life; make excuses all you want--3-5 hours of battery life sucks.

Just because you like something doesn't mean you have to like EVERYTHING about it...

Did you ever think about the fact that we're not complaining because it, you know...doesn't bother us?

Why do you feel like we should be obligated to ***** and moan about something that isn't even that big of a deal?--TO YOU!--fixed

No--but you could acknowledge HOW/WHY other people think it sucks without a crappy attitude...
---
Gamefaqs....the land where pokemon is the holy grail and final fantasy is God himself--Raptorleon3
#68Enigma149Posted 11/9/2012 2:53:13 PM
DTY3 posted...
maximumbarmage posted...

Anyone else think its hilarious how the Gamepad has like the worst battery life yet the Pro Controller pretty much has the best? (Over 3 days)

They probably use the same battery. It would be cheaper that way.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#69OoSubaruoOPosted 11/9/2012 3:06:46 PM
Isn't this the first gaming console to have a controller with a screen to play games on?...
#70TottentanzPosted 11/9/2012 3:08:29 PM
Anyone find it funny that the only people really pushing the matter are the typical trolls of the board?

That this is an old matter, dead issue, that fans of the system already know about the AC adapter options and consider this a non issue?