3 hours battery life ....

#71Logical_OnePosted 11/9/2012 3:50:11 PM
Tottentanz posted...
Anyone find it funny that the only people really pushing the matter are the typical trolls of the board?

That this is an old matter, dead issue, that fanboys of the system already know about the AC adapter options and consider this a non issue?

^^^Fixed.

I'm not a troll--definitely not a typical WiiU troll; I pre-ordered one, I'm excited, however, I can admit that 3-5 hours of battery life is NOT ideal (it probably won't even affect me but I'm OBJECTIVE). Spin it any way you want, facts are facts.

Once again, just because YOU don't think it's a problem does not mean that it is not something that many non-fanboys can find irritating (and they probably do).

Take the Nintendo-goggles off--the Virtual Boy died long ago...
---
Gamefaqs....the land where pokemon is the holy grail and final fantasy is God himself--Raptorleon3
#72TyrantLowKeyPosted 11/9/2012 3:52:55 PM
BonezWell posted...
*Plugs in AC adapter*

*Continues playing*

*Sees no problem whatsoever*

---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
#73TottentanzPosted 11/9/2012 3:55:28 PM
Logical_One posted...
Tottentanz posted...
Anyone find it funny that the only people really pushing the matter are the typical trolls of the board?

That this is an old matter, dead issue, that fanboys of the system already know about the AC adapter options and consider this a non issue?

^^^Fixed.

I'm not a troll--definitely not a typical WiiU troll; I pre-ordered one, I'm excited, however, I can admit that 3-5 hours of battery life is NOT ideal (it probably won't even affect me but I'm OBJECTIVE). Spin it any way you want, facts are facts.

Once again, just because YOU don't think it's a problem does not mean that it is not something that many non-fanboys can find irritating (and they probably do).

Take the Nintendo-goggles off--the Virtual Boy died long ago...

I am a realist, and knowing that I can game 3 hours straight without a charge, put it down, and pick it up in 2 hours with a full charge; yeah, I dont mind that.

I dont mind plugging it in as it hits the low power side and letting the AC adapter do its job while I continue to game.

I also see that it is the typical troll posters on this thread who keep trying to make this an issue now even though this was known for quite some time now.

I understand that you might want to use it for more than 3-5 hours straight, and you have options. I understand that you might not want to game with a cradle or an AC adapter, but I also understand that you have the choice to do what ever you want.

However, I dont understand why these known haters are here trying to make something of this when it didnt matter the first time they posted this.
#74genlockPosted 11/9/2012 4:06:01 PM
How about buy two battery packs and pause every three hours to swap out the 2nd one while you charge the first one?

By the time the 2nd one is dead the first will be charged ad infinitum.
---
Are we not drawn onward, we few? Drawn onward to new era?