Everybody, buy Darksiders 2.

#11KoffSyrupPosted 11/10/2012 12:55:13 AM
Kiro_nami posted...
Sure, why not.

lol
---
Everybody was willing to forget about it but not me. I did some snooping around, found some chow hound had made a wax impression of the ice box key.
#12Imperfect_Dark2Posted 11/10/2012 1:06:24 AM
I'm definitely interested. Probably wont be getting it for a few months though - there are just too many games I want!
---
KANGA* is mai name.
#13kdognumba1Posted 11/10/2012 1:16:11 AM
I'll get it eventually but like others have also said, not for a few months. Thing is, I want Darksiders 2 and would love to support THQ and the Darksiders devs however Darksiders is not at the top of my to get list for Wii U and even most launch titles on Wii U I'll be putting on hold for quite a few games that I missed on other systems that are already on sale or going on sale for the holidays.
---
Watch me stream games live @ http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#14AwesomeOSaucePosted 11/10/2012 3:08:22 AM
Played the 1st game and thought it was horrible.
Repetitive, boring, annoying, glitchy, slow, cliche and Hack N Slash clone...
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#15Robotron2084Posted 11/10/2012 3:24:25 AM
I really enjoyed the first Darksiders (reminded me of a Zelda game), but I don't think any amount of our hard earned cash will save THQ. They are just really poor at money management. Maybe if they fold Nintendo can buy the license and hire the developers and pay them better than THQ does.
#16Reginleif20Posted 11/10/2012 3:54:14 AM
1shadetail1 posted...
I recently discovered that Darksiders was a really great game. Not that it was revolutionary or anything new, but it checked every item on the list and made no mistakes. But the sequel hasn't sold well enough on the PS3 and 360 to make a profit, so we need to help push it over the top on the WiiU. Otherwise, the developer won't keep on keeping on with the series.

And as an added bonus, lots of sales will help Nintendo's third party game push.

Poorly executed game with subpar boss battles especially the anti-climactic final boss
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#17MaggotPosted 11/10/2012 4:54:51 AM
I will pass. THQ needs to get its head out of its butt and hook up with AKI and start making the No Mercy system wrestling games again. Wrestling is still surprisingly popular and will sell. Anytime they release a new smack down or wwe game the boards always gets waves of users asking is it like the old wcw or wwf games. This game would be a great nintendo exclusive like it was during n64 era.
---
I Know a lot, but I don't know much.
Dry Browser??? What is he, alcohol free.
#18Mindwipe77Posted 11/10/2012 6:14:24 AM
not buying it
---
Lightning's #1 Fan!!!
Waiting for Wii-U!
#19IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/10/2012 6:16:09 AM
Buy it on PC, best version.
#20MicroOmegaManPosted 11/10/2012 6:16:21 AM
I am mulling it, currently.
---
If I never reward you with attention, I may see you as a troll.
Buy these: Liberation Maiden, Ace Mathician, Xenoblade, Solatarobo (sequel incoming, get hype)