Everybody, buy Darksiders 2.

#31cvmckenziePosted 11/10/2012 2:00:20 PM
I hate to say it, but thq deserves this. Call it unfair if you want, but this is kind of what happens when you tell your customers what they want instead of simply selling them what they ask for.

I agree with one of the above posters who mentioned the wrestling games. Its completely rediculous that a game released ten years ago is STILL more fully featured than the hd crap they keep taking things out of.
---
Modern Gamers are whiney, over-sensitive casuals that THINK
they're hardcore AND smart. It's true: They're like GFAQS mods.
#32Prince ShondronaiPosted 11/10/2012 2:01:07 PM
I've got it on my Christmas list. I'll probably pick it up using gift cards, if I don't get it.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#33helzefeldPosted 11/10/2012 2:07:06 PM
Planning on it once I finish Darksiders! Really enjoying it so far...
---
Now playing: Darksiders - 360 | Awaiting Wii U release! Deluxe Pre-Order complete!
Currently waiting most for: Dragon Quest X - Wii U!
#34Sami1000Posted 11/10/2012 2:26:21 PM
Unless framerate is abysmal i'll buy it day 1. Darksiders 1 is on my top 10 best games ever made. Really horrible framerate issues and some very nasty (if left unpatched) game breaker bugs only could make me not to buy it.
#35Enigma149Posted 11/10/2012 2:50:33 PM
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...
I never even heard of this uDraw tablet until now... What was this thing for?

Think of it as the Wii U GamePad, but with buttons in really odd places (actually, the Wii version just had the Wii Remote plug into the front), and a white rectangle instead of the screen.

Oh, and it's only compatible with 5 games, all of which suck.

Only $79.95!
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#36Reginleif20Posted 11/10/2012 5:31:50 PM
Sami1000 posted...
Unless framerate is abysmal i'll buy it day 1. Darksiders 1 is on my top 10 best games ever made. Really horrible framerate issues and some very nasty (if left unpatched) game breaker bugs only could make me not to buy it.

You need to play more games
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#37Virus66Posted 11/10/2012 5:35:36 PM
Isn't THQ releasing the South Park: Stick of Truth game? NOooooooooooooooooooo! They need to stay afloat just long enough to get that game out!
---
PSN: JVir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#38SS4_NamreppivPosted 11/10/2012 5:41:56 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Buy it on PC, best version.

I have only read complaints about the computer version of that game.

Don't try to convince him otherwise, dunwich is a well known PC elitist who thinks PC games are best regardless.
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#39FenderMasterPosted 11/10/2012 6:06:03 PM
Zelda fans should definitely consider getting it. It's not as good as Zelda of course, but it's a similar sort of game, and well worth checking out
---
I know street fighter way better then I know my wife. I keep getting caught in her frame traps -- Lazy Jones
#40Reginleif20Posted 11/10/2012 6:09:42 PM(edited)
FenderMaster posted...
Zelda fans should definitely consider getting it. It's not as good as Zelda of course, but it's a similar sort of game, and well worth checking out

Yeah, no. It's more of a GoW game in terms of gameplay
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it