Everybody, buy Darksiders 2.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Everybody, buy Darksiders 2.
3 years ago#51
Virus66 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
So, he's basically trolling here then. Considering this is a Wii U board and him telling people to buy a PC version of a game.

Yep. That's the long and short of it. I don't even think he is a PC fanboy as much as he is an 'anythingbutnintendo' fanboy

He's been doing things like this on the 3DS board before as well, not too surprised tbh.
3 years ago#52
This will probably be the 3rd game I buy for the system (well, 4th if you count NintendoLand) I will play NSMBU and Zombie U at launch and then decide what else I want. This is on the top of the list so far.
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"
3 years ago#53
I personally hope THQ goes out of Business and anyone who works for them can never get into the video game market ever again.
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
3 years ago#54
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...

I never even heard of this uDraw tablet until now... What was this thing for?

uDraw is essentially a drawing tablet for Wii. It came out around holiday of last year, with a few games such as Pictionary and a cheap kind of Art Academy. I asked for one for Christmas... I've never felt so bad for having my parents buy me something.
3 years ago#55
Already preordered the Wii U version. Just waiting for release day.
Pi is awesome, Pi is great, Pi does not end, pie for everyone!
Official Drill Arm of the Kid Icarus Uprising Board
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Everybody, buy Darksiders 2.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived