Everybody, buy Darksiders 2.

#51OoSubaruoOPosted 11/10/2012 7:26:22 PM
Virus66 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
So, he's basically trolling here then. Considering this is a Wii U board and him telling people to buy a PC version of a game.

Yep. That's the long and short of it. I don't even think he is a PC fanboy as much as he is an 'anythingbutnintendo' fanboy

He's been doing things like this on the 3DS board before as well, not too surprised tbh.
#52overkillwfo1978Posted 11/10/2012 7:36:59 PM
This will probably be the 3rd game I buy for the system (well, 4th if you count NintendoLand) I will play NSMBU and Zombie U at launch and then decide what else I want. This is on the top of the list so far.
---
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"
#53_LordAndSaviorPosted 11/10/2012 7:40:34 PM
I personally hope THQ goes out of Business and anyone who works for them can never get into the video game market ever again.
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#54Shadow_CharzardPosted 11/10/2012 7:42:15 PM
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...

I never even heard of this uDraw tablet until now... What was this thing for?

uDraw is essentially a drawing tablet for Wii. It came out around holiday of last year, with a few games such as Pictionary and a cheap kind of Art Academy. I asked for one for Christmas... I've never felt so bad for having my parents buy me something.
#55Balthor 2001Posted 11/10/2012 7:45:04 PM
Already preordered the Wii U version. Just waiting for release day.
---
Pi is awesome, Pi is great, Pi does not end, pie for everyone!
Official Drill Arm of the Kid Icarus Uprising Board