Who else is happy that the Wii U is coming out so soon?

#1KoffSyrupPosted 11/10/2012 2:22:12 AM
:)
---
Everybody was willing to forget about it but not me. I did some snooping around, found some chow hound had made a wax impression of the ice box key.
#2KroganBallEaterPosted 11/10/2012 2:23:26 AM
I think they could have waited a little longer and beefed it up so it can actually compete with this generations coming consoles.
#3KoffSyrup(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 2:26:35 AM
KroganBallEater posted...
I think they could have waited a little longer and beefed it up so it can actually compete with this generations coming consoles.

So.....unhappy? :(
---
Everybody was willing to forget about it but not me. I did some snooping around, found some chow hound had made a wax impression of the ice box key.
#4lil_mocchiPosted 11/10/2012 2:34:40 AM
Small Man syndrome
---
PSN:kropodra
put on your metal gear, prepare to take your mark ive got mad game like up up down down left right left right B A select start
#5Castleman2Posted 11/10/2012 2:36:38 AM
I'm very excited. This last week will be a horribly long week, I presume.
---
*caugh* My text is up here ^ thank ya very much!
#6Shadowbird_RHPosted 11/10/2012 2:39:52 AM
A console is only as great as its games, and while I'm sure Wii U will have its share of amazing titles, Wii U has yet to reach such a point.

Happy or not, Wii U is set to kick off what promises to be an interesting console generation.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#7AhnoldDoodPosted 11/10/2012 2:39:54 AM

Bad trolling is bad.
#8Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/10/2012 2:51:22 AM

true
no need to waste money on this, something better is coming

and no region lock for us who like freedom
#9Omega_BlackPosted 11/10/2012 3:16:51 AM(edited)
Xtreme-Void posted...
true
no need to waste money on this, something better is coming

Yeah, you're right. That something being the PC. Wait, it's already here! lol

and no region lock for us who like freedom

Region locking will always be up to the publisher [on those consoles].
Even the PS3 will get its first region locked game in Persona 4 Arena.
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/07/06/atlus-explains-persona-4-arenas-region-lock-expresses-surprise/
Additionally, the competition has absolutely no problem region locking their online store content and save data files nor does it actually care about publishers locking down their games so lol at the "freedom" claim.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#10RetroFanGirlPosted 11/10/2012 3:12:48 AM
No, it isn't always up to publisher... There's a reason there's 1 region locked PS3 game and like none region free for the Wii.
---
http://imgur.com/1rQCf
^GameFAQs itself is trolling me.