Who else is happy that the Wii U is coming out so soon?

#31Omega_BlackPosted 11/10/2012 5:25:40 AM
Xtreme-Void posted...
not just me, you must to apologize to anyone that don't agree to region locking policy.
lol I have no reason to apologize.

disc content locked because they need money, but we don't have to buy another console for that wouldn't we?
Uh, yeah you do.
Unless you go the modding route, of course.

nope you don't believe that PS3 not region locked do you?
How you've come to that conclusion is a bit vexing.

...it is the developers that region locked the system, sometime they just betray us. but in case of PS3 only once.
lol Thanks for regurgitating what I've already told you plenty of times.

censoring is business and life?
Slept through history class I see...

you don't even know collectors edition, are you sure your copy of games are legitimate?
What the hell do collector's editions have to do with the conversation?

do you really believe there would be no physical games anymore?
do you.. really?

Just a few years ago these companies wouldn't dream of releasing day one digital games alongside their retail releases. Yet Sony is now doing it!
Then Nintendo followed suit. You can bet Microsoft will eventually catch on too.
Digital distribution will have a long way to go toward complete adoption but it is coming. Maybe not the ninth generation or even the tenth but it will happen.

lol haha it gets you don't you?
lol You don't even know what you're talking about anymore.

I could call you a "fanboy troll" for making such a remark but that would be too easy. Wait... =/
then say it

Um...I did.

what is there something to be won? do you believe you are winning?
I'm not gonna ignore you, nintendrones is human too anyway, but lacks of something called decency

WHOOSH!
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#32MicroOmegaManPosted 11/10/2012 5:42:39 AM
Only a bad person wouldn't be happy about it.
---
If I never reward you with attention, I may see you as a troll.
Buy these: Liberation Maiden, Ace Mathician, Xenoblade, Solatarobo (sequel incoming, get hype)
#33Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/10/2012 6:41:26 AM(edited)
Omega_Black posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
lol I have no reason to apologize.

but you did apologize, now you want to backdown.

Uh, yeah you do.
Unless you go the modding route, of course.

just buy DLC, not all DLC compatible with every region, but that is NOT region locked

How you've come to that conclusion is a bit vexing.
so are we CLEAR now ONLY Nintendo region locked their system, all other system NOT region locked.

lol Thanks for regurgitating what I've already told you plenty of times.
so what PS3 is region locked? XBOX 360 is region locked?
keep on defending

Slept through history class I see...
Sorry class time is so very long ago, maybe your teacher even looks up to me.

What the hell do collector's editions have to do with the conversation?
this is your word, and this is the hell you're searching :
"You can certainly bet if gaming goes all digital download, Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft will have no problem region locking games on their stores, like they're already doing with DLC content and save data."

Just a few years ago these companies wouldn't dream of releasing day one digital games alongside their retail releases. Yet Sony is now doing it!
Then Nintendo followed suit. You can bet Microsoft will eventually catch on too.
Digital distribution will have a long way to go toward complete adoption but it is coming. Maybe not the ninth generation or even the tenth but it will happen.

no physical game then, ooohh.... kayy....

lol You don't even know what you're talking about anymore.
it is you

Um...I did.>
don't be afraid to said it next time
#34mdotwillie09Posted 11/10/2012 7:26:55 AM
I am.. It's remarkable how the two months since I have pre ordered it have flown by . It hasn't been a long wait at all but I guess with life and plus a lot of other games came out time flew
---
Xbox Live & PSN GT: Mdotwillie09