Gamers today are too spoiled!

#11DanspurtPosted 11/10/2012 5:10:25 AM
You said that earlier, but it sounded nothing like what I quoted.

A somewhat smart consumer can skip a game with a score of 9+ just because of unwanted features, just by actually reading the review.
---
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you never really know how accurate they actually are" - Abraham Lincoln
#12DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/10/2012 5:13:05 AM
More like fanbrats need to grow some standards. There's nothing spoiled about expecting your money's worth from a purchase.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
#13BokuxPicoPosted 11/10/2012 5:14:15 AM
I remember back in my day all we had was a stick and a stone and we'd be happy with that.
#14Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 5:14:31 AM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
More like fanbrats need to grow some standards. There's nothing spoiled about expecting your money's worth from a purchase.

So you can't get your money's worth out of a 4 out of 5 star game? lol
#15DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/10/2012 5:18:01 AM
Depends on if the game is garbage or not.
---
#16Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 5:24:45 AM
DarkZV2Beta posted...

That makes no sense.

Anyways I can't believe I forgot the main thing that makes people spoiled today. Complaining about game prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games cost the same today as they did 25 years ago. I think that's a wonderful thing. Yet now when a game comes out, especially for download, there is tons of whining about the price. I've seen tons of great games come out on the eshop for $7.99 and people will say "BLAH, this game should be $5.99." Good lord that gets annoying. Do you realize how much I would of loved all these $5 download games and amazing retail games that drop to $30 after six months back when I was growing up? Are peoples memories that short. Prices are awesome now.
#17TrueBlue91Posted 11/10/2012 5:25:15 AM
ITT: "In my day, cars didn't exist. People these days, so spoilt."
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#18DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/10/2012 5:27:52 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...

That makes no sense.

Anyways I can't believe I forgot the main thing that makes people spoiled today. Complaining about game prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games cost the same today as they did 25 years ago. I think that's a wonderful thing. Yet now when a game comes out, especially for download, there is tons of whining about the price. I've seen tons of great games come out on the eshop for $7.99 and people will say "BLAH, this game should be $5.99." Good lord that gets annoying. Do you realize how much I would of loved all these $5 download games and amazing retail games that drop to $30 after six months back when I was growing up? Are peoples memories that short. Prices are awesome now.

It makes perfect sense. "Gamers today" aren't spoiled. You're just a pretentious jerk.
---
#19IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/10/2012 5:30:01 AM
The N64 had long droughts because it wasn't a popular console, the PS1 did not have those long droughts inbetween games.
#20Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 5:41:42 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
The N64 had long droughts because it wasn't a popular console, the PS1 did not have those long droughts inbetween games.

Just because the N64 got outsold doesn't mean it wasn't a popular console. Dumb.

People complaining about games costing the same now as they did 25 years ago, and complaining there aren't enough games when there are more games than ever....that seems spoiled to me. Even if I am a pretentious jerk lol.